Success is relative but underneath its relativity lies the shocking truth. As humans, we diversely chase success each day via different techniques, hoping to grab the success we deserve in our lives.
Our chase will continue until we realize the truth behind success. Most people have died with millions hanging in their bank accounts and yet did not find the success they desired in life.
Richness therefore is not the TRUE meaning of success…Neither is having countless children or no children the ultimate success. We can achieve all the material things in life and yet find no fulfilment or success in all of them.
Despite success’ relativity, one thing which is certain is that, TRUE success taints the rules of relativity. It applies to each and every person. We can all find fulfilment, happiness and comfort when we hit TRUE success.
I know people who have obtained several educational qualifications and yet do not consider themselves as successful enough for their own liking. This is simply because TRUE success does not dwell in our desire to achieve societal expectations.
What then is TRUE success you may ask? There is only one success in life and that is TRUE success-this is to spend your life in your own way. Do not live your life in relation to anyone’s expectations. You may achieve a lot this way but you will never find TRUE success. You will be full but will forever remain thirsty.
Always remember that, TRUE success and fulfilment is to spend your life in your own way. It is your life, live it your own way…Take control of it.
By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri/ ScrewLife.Com
Chris-Vincent is an internet enthusiast & entrepreneur, web developer, web publisher and a blogger, a law student with special interest in Human Success, Personal Development and Achievements.
As a multi-niche blogger, areas of web development, internet entrepreneurship and marketing are a close heartfelt passion. He enjoys blogging and making money online.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- MUST READ: Africa Rising - But Who Benefits?
- PHOTOS: Miss Ghana 2012-Naa Okailey Shooter In USA
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Still Glowing In Beauty---Nana Ama McBrown
- THE BIG QUESTION: Is Ghana’s Cultural Identity Becoming Extinct?
- FATHER'S DAY SPECIAL: Menaye Donkor & Dad! Where Are The Fathers Of The Various Ghanaian Celebrities Especially The Mixed Race Ones?
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- As Usual, Rihanna Kept Fans Waiting For 2 Hours In Birmingham
- PHOTO: Reggie Bush & His Baby
- PHOTOS: Christina Milian On Miss USA 2013 Red Carpet
- And You Wonder Why Chris Brown Keeps Going Back To Her? Karrueche Tran Spotted At Miami
- Serena Williams Flaunts Her Toned Beach Body & Of Course The Famous Backside At Miami
- Kim Kardashian Gives Birth to A Cute Baby Girl!
- Ciara Covers Fader Magazine
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening
- Airbrush Temporary Tattoos- How They Work Best?
- PEPLUM LEGGINS…HOT or NOT?
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines