Success is relative but underneath its relativity lies the shocking truth. As humans, we diversely chase success each day via different techniques, hoping to grab the success we deserve in our lives.
Our chase will continue until we realize the truth behind success. Most people have died with millions hanging in their bank accounts and yet did not find the success they desired in life.
Richness therefore is not the TRUE meaning of success…Neither is having countless children or no children the ultimate success. We can achieve all the material things in life and yet find no fulfilment or success in all of them.
Despite success’ relativity, one thing which is certain is that, TRUE success taints the rules of relativity. It applies to each and every person. We can all find fulfilment, happiness and comfort when we hit TRUE success.
I know people who have obtained several educational qualifications and yet do not consider themselves as successful enough for their own liking. This is simply because TRUE success does not dwell in our desire to achieve societal expectations.
What then is TRUE success you may ask? There is only one success in life and that is TRUE success-this is to spend your life in your own way. Do not live your life in relation to anyone’s expectations. You may achieve a lot this way but you will never find TRUE success. You will be full but will forever remain thirsty.
Always remember that, TRUE success and fulfilment is to spend your life in your own way. It is your life, live it your own way…Take control of it.
By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri/ ScrewLife.Com
Chris-Vincent is an internet enthusiast & entrepreneur, web developer, web publisher and a blogger, a law student with special interest in Human Success, Personal Development and Achievements.
As a multi-niche blogger, areas of web development, internet entrepreneurship and marketing are a close heartfelt passion. He enjoys blogging and making money online.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- If You Are Looking For A ‘Good Girl’, Stay Away From The Social Media JUNKIES
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Surely 'Girls Abr3' But Not Sandra Ankobiah
- CLOSE SHOTS: Who Would You Rather? Jackie Appiah Vrs Yvonne Nelson
- PHOTO OF THE DAY: HAIL Joselyn DUNA
- PHOTOS + A Look At The ‘Back In The Day’ Concert
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know