Can the path of a farmer’s son and a rich man’s daughter cross in the name of love?Born to an affluence home, Nadia Buari’s undying love for Adjetey Anang continues to thrive in the face of opposition from her rich dad and big sister.
Stanley [Adjetey Anang] is considered a ‘poor’ person because he has a farmer and a house wife as his parents and not welcomed near Frankie [Nadia Buari]. Though they love each other, their opposing status as rich and poor do not qualify them to have a relationship, according to a strict money worshiping Ikwe [David Dontoh].
Rain is a movie that will keep you at the edge of your seats. It is a love story that focuses on passion, emotion, and the affectionate involvement of two love birds that are tied together by destiny.
Every time it rains, there is remarkable story of a forbidden love, cultural difference, economic different and the sacrifices that are made in the face of human prejudice.
Stanley [Adjetey Anang] who came from a very poor background, opted to help Frankie [Nadia Buari] who lost her mother and was a victim of circumstances any time it rains. They fell in love and were faced with obstacles such as physical illness, various forms of discrimination, psychological restraints from a rich dad, Ikwe [David Dontoh] and the entire family who threatened to break their union of love.
Love and complexity complicated their arrangements and the pain that followed; one will wonder if indeed their story could end happily. As in all romantic relationship, tensions of day-to-day life, temptations [of infidelity], and differences in compatibility became the characteristics of their relationship. Two lovers who have gone their separate ways for years finally met and things became even more complicated.
‘Rain’ premieres on Friday March 16 at the Silverbird Cinema for a cool GHC 15.
Movie lovers would have a lot to cheer about, particularly, the basic premise of sequence and a powerful dialogue that portrays the unrequited story of the ‘Rain’. They will not only be thrilled but would be so glued to their seats with all round suspense until the very last scene of the film.
Rain is sensational, innovative, rejuvenating and it is full of suspense. It features Nadia Buari, Adjetey Anang, David Dontoh, Juliet Ibrahim, Frank Artus, Nana Akua Addo, J.O.T. Agyemang, Ekow Smith Asante, Alexis Ntsiakoh as well as upcoming movie stars.
It was written and directed by Willie Agenge, and produced by Nabil Meizongo for Silverline Film Production.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: BBC Viewers Are Angry, 1,350 People Complain About 'EXCESSIVE' Coverage Of Mandela's Death
- Winner Of 2006 Miss Malaika-Hamamat Montia Has STOLEN A Car?
- DO YOU KNOW THAT: People Who Can Ignore Texts Or Calls Are Happier Than Those Who Answer?
- Nigeria’s Femi Kuti Nominated For A Grammy, Jay Z Tops Nominations + The Full List Of Nominees
- 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominations Are In...Yvonne Okoro, Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel, Shirley Frimpong-Manso, Ken Attoh & Others Nominated!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know