Star Actress Juliet Ibrahim launched her foundation on the 26th of December 2011 with the mission to create awareness about kidney cancer and bringing relieve through resource donations to people suffering from kidney related diseases. At the launch, she debuted a powerful message driven music video featuring top acts in Ghanaian Music industry.
You can watch the music video through this link on YouTube :
Team JIF led by Juliet Ibrahim is participating at the International Kidney Cancer Coalition Conference. JIF was chosen as the organization of choice to open the conference and debut the above mention video to the world. JIF made Ghana proud and represented cry of Africans suffering from debilitating issue of Kidney Cancer. JIF’s presentation was centered around the need to channel resources to the part of the world that receives less while her foundation will continue to empower the next generation to be more proactive towards a healthier lifestyle.
Coupled with the success presentation at the IKCC conference, the foundation is set to re-launch its website www.julietibrahimfoundation.org . The new look was created by the world class design agency in Atlanta, Georgia – Nnenna Lovette, Inc. (www.nnennalovette.com). The rebranding was necessary to encompass the vision set forth for a renowned foundation. In the words of Ms. Nnenna, the CEO of Nnenna Lovette, Inc.,
“Our Agency truly grasp the essence of what the Juliet Ibrahim Foundation intends to bring to the people of Ghana in terms of creating awareness about kidney cancer and sourcing resources that would help care for those suffering from this ailment. We are truly honored to work with Juliet and her foundation and for us to be able to give back in our own little way”.
Juliet promises a big year ahead in her career as well as her philanthropic work. The foundation will be announcing soon about a partnership with the Americare Medical Outreach program’s donation of medication and materials to help move the mission of Juliet Ibrahim Foundation forward. In many ways, Juliet’s passion to give back to her community at large is heart-felt and truly encouraging.
We thank everyone, especially members of press for their continuous partnership in to getting the message out to the community. More people are aware because of the work of the media and the solid team that support Juliet in foundation daily activities.
If you need more information about Juliet Ibrahim Foundation, please call (233)244042757 or if you would like to schedule an interview with Juliet Ibrahim, please send an interview request to
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- BIG BROTHER AFRICA SEASON 8: The Chase-Seven Up Including Ghana’s Elikem
- OBS: A Ghanaian Nurse & Another Charged With 19 Counts Of Ill Treatment Of A Person Who Lacks Capacity In UK For Sleeping On Duty
- WEEKLY DISCUSSION: What Matters To You? Brand Names Or How You Look In An Outfit?
- POLITRICKS OF THE DAY: Rawlings Asks-Why Was Amidu Abandoned To Fight A Lonely Battle?
- Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother | This Is What Happens When Ghanaian Fathers Are Irresponsible---A Clear Insult To Her Father
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- As Usual, Rihanna Kept Fans Waiting For 2 Hours In Birmingham
- PHOTO: Reggie Bush & His Baby
- PHOTOS: Christina Milian On Miss USA 2013 Red Carpet
- And You Wonder Why Chris Brown Keeps Going Back To Her? Karrueche Tran Spotted At Miami
- Serena Williams Flaunts Her Toned Beach Body & Of Course The Famous Backside At Miami
- Kim Kardashian Gives Birth to A Cute Baby Girl!
- Ciara Covers Fader Magazine
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening
- Airbrush Temporary Tattoos- How They Work Best?
- PEPLUM LEGGINS…HOT or NOT?
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines