Star Actress Juliet Ibrahim launched her foundation on the 26th of December 2011 with the mission to create awareness about kidney cancer and bringing relieve through resource donations to people suffering from kidney related diseases. At the launch, she debuted a powerful message driven music video featuring top acts in Ghanaian Music industry.
You can watch the music video through this link on YouTube :
Team JIF led by Juliet Ibrahim is participating at the International Kidney Cancer Coalition Conference. JIF was chosen as the organization of choice to open the conference and debut the above mention video to the world. JIF made Ghana proud and represented cry of Africans suffering from debilitating issue of Kidney Cancer. JIF’s presentation was centered around the need to channel resources to the part of the world that receives less while her foundation will continue to empower the next generation to be more proactive towards a healthier lifestyle.
Coupled with the success presentation at the IKCC conference, the foundation is set to re-launch its website www.julietibrahimfoundation.org . The new look was created by the world class design agency in Atlanta, Georgia – Nnenna Lovette, Inc. (www.nnennalovette.com). The rebranding was necessary to encompass the vision set forth for a renowned foundation. In the words of Ms. Nnenna, the CEO of Nnenna Lovette, Inc.,
“Our Agency truly grasp the essence of what the Juliet Ibrahim Foundation intends to bring to the people of Ghana in terms of creating awareness about kidney cancer and sourcing resources that would help care for those suffering from this ailment. We are truly honored to work with Juliet and her foundation and for us to be able to give back in our own little way”.
Juliet promises a big year ahead in her career as well as her philanthropic work. The foundation will be announcing soon about a partnership with the Americare Medical Outreach program’s donation of medication and materials to help move the mission of Juliet Ibrahim Foundation forward. In many ways, Juliet’s passion to give back to her community at large is heart-felt and truly encouraging.
We thank everyone, especially members of press for their continuous partnership in to getting the message out to the community. More people are aware because of the work of the media and the solid team that support Juliet in foundation daily activities.
If you need more information about Juliet Ibrahim Foundation, please call (233)244042757 or if you would like to schedule an interview with Juliet Ibrahim, please send an interview request to
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: BBC Viewers Are Angry, 1,350 People Complain About 'EXCESSIVE' Coverage Of Mandela's Death
- Winner Of 2006 Miss Malaika-Hamamat Montia Has STOLEN A Car?
- DO YOU KNOW THAT: People Who Can Ignore Texts Or Calls Are Happier Than Those Who Answer?
- Nigeria’s Femi Kuti Nominated For A Grammy, Jay Z Tops Nominations + The Full List Of Nominees
- 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominations Are In...Yvonne Okoro, Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel, Shirley Frimpong-Manso, Ken Attoh & Others Nominated!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know