One thing I love about Menaye Donkor is the fact that I can find words to place before her name instead of merely saying ‘wife of Sulley Muntari’.
Phrases and words like Former Miss Universe, Former Beauty Queen, Model, Philanthropist and many others have been independently secured by Menaye Donkor out of her own ambition and hard work.
Menaye Donkor also wife of talented Ghanaian football-Sulley Muntari is a philanthropist and women empowering leader in both personal and community sense.
The founder of Menaye Charity Foundation and the general overseer of Menaye International School who is making tremendous impact in the lives of many individuals has been chosen to cover next month’s New African Women Magazine (Issue 13).
Check out the Behind The Scenes teaser of her photo shoot with New African Women Magazine below…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- FOR THOSE IN GHANA: ‘When Love Happens’ Starring Desmond Elliot, OC Ukeje, Gideon Okeke, Beverely Naya & Others Starts Showing Tonight at the SilverBird Cinemas in Accra
- What Happened? Did Sandra Ankobiah Run Out of CASH?
- It’s Happening Tonight | Shirley Frimpong Manso Premieres Her Movie-'LOVE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT' in London…GET YOUR TICKETS NOW
- Bishop Obinim Tells Former President Rawlings to Mind His Own Business Or Jesus Would Deal With Him
- Music Matters: Reviewing ‘Bankulize’, Stefanie Larmie’s ‘Walking On My Own’ and ‘Carry Go’ By Brenda