One thing I love about Menaye Donkor is the fact that I can find words to place before her name instead of merely saying ‘wife of Sulley Muntari’.
Phrases and words like Former Miss Universe, Former Beauty Queen, Model, Philanthropist and many others have been independently secured by Menaye Donkor out of her own ambition and hard work.
Menaye Donkor also wife of talented Ghanaian football-Sulley Muntari is a philanthropist and women empowering leader in both personal and community sense.
The founder of Menaye Charity Foundation and the general overseer of Menaye International School who is making tremendous impact in the lives of many individuals has been chosen to cover next month’s New African Women Magazine (Issue 13).
Check out the Behind The Scenes teaser of her photo shoot with New African Women Magazine below…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Jackie Appiah, John Dumelo, Martha Ankomah and Christabel Ekeh
- Update on Castro & Janet Bandu’s Disappearance: Janet Bandu’s Father Says Asamoah Gyan and Castro’s Family Have Not Still Come to See Him
- Foreign Acts Missing in 2014: Is It That Event Organizers Did Not Have Enough Money to Hire Them Or Our Artists Proved We Don’t Need Foreign Acts in Ghana?
- BREAKING NEWS: Kwaw Kese’s Case Adjourned to Tomorrow – 23rd Dec, 2014 Because He Is Seriously Sick
- VIDEO: Angry TV 3’s Nana Aba Anamoah Spits On Viasat 1