Do you know why I had to state in my heading that TV presenter/Model, Deborah Vanessa Owusu Bonsu is the sister of the controversial dyck showing WanLov Da Kubolor?
Have you seen how some siblings can be so different in their thinking, behaviour, outlook and take on life?
The freedom boy-WanLov and his sister, Deborah Vanessa come across like complete different individuals from dissimilar lands when you look at them from far, yet they come from the same bloodline…
In the midst of WanLov Da Kubolor and Delay’s controversy, GhanaCelebrities.Com has decided to publish these fabulous photos of Deborah Vanessa which were shot by OAB Photography. After all, not all the Owusu Bonsu family members are ‘crazy’ like Kubolor…LOL
These photos say one thing to me…You can have clothes on and still look fabulously cute.
Check out the photos below…
Photographer: OAB Photography
Stylist: Deborah Vanessa
Designer: April Rust
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Watch Shirley Frimpong Manso’s New Drama Series ‘V-REPUBLIC’ Now | Episode 1 & 2 For FREE
- Celebrity Instagram & Twit Photos of the Week: Jackie Appiah, Joselyn Dumas, Nikki Samonas, Christabel Ekeh, Menaye Donkor, Ama K Abebrse & Others
- With Less than 24 Hours to the Release of Shirley Frimpong Manso's New Drama Series ‘V-REPUBLIC’, Check Out the Snippet & Never Seen Photos
- When a ‘Misogynist’ Leads a Credulous Congregation | The Case of Archbishop Duncan Williams
- Ghanaian Actor-John Dumelo Hits 2 Million Fans Mark on Facebook | What’s NEXT?