Do you know why I had to state in my heading that TV presenter/Model, Deborah Vanessa Owusu Bonsu is the sister of the controversial dyck showing WanLov Da Kubolor?
Have you seen how some siblings can be so different in their thinking, behaviour, outlook and take on life?
The freedom boy-WanLov and his sister, Deborah Vanessa come across like complete different individuals from dissimilar lands when you look at them from far, yet they come from the same bloodline…
In the midst of WanLov Da Kubolor and Delay’s controversy, GhanaCelebrities.Com has decided to publish these fabulous photos of Deborah Vanessa which were shot by OAB Photography. After all, not all the Owusu Bonsu family members are ‘crazy’ like Kubolor…LOL
These photos say one thing to me…You can have clothes on and still look fabulously cute.
Check out the photos below…
Photographer: OAB Photography
Stylist: Deborah Vanessa
Designer: April Rust
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Best African Act Award at MOBO 2014 Was Not Televised | Music of Black Origin Awards INDEED
- Musician/Comedia A-Plus Sued By Lawyer-Maurice Ampah for Defamation & He Wants 1 Million Ghana Cedis
- Fuse ODG Wins MOBO Awards’ Best African Act Again + Full List of the Winners
- HAPPY DEATHDAY Featuring Kafui Danku, Nana Ama McBrown, Alex Ekubo, James Gardiner & Others to Be Premiered on November 14 in Accra
- GC Reader-Sasha Says Kofi Adjorlolo is a ‘BIG SNUB’ | What Has Your Experience Been LIke With Ghanaian Celebrities?