WanLov Da Kubolor and Mensa are just CRAZY and Fun…Instead of sitting in the studios to record some hit song, they jump from one country to another playing unnecessary gigs…LOL…They have been everywhere in the world except the North Pole, and they have been on every radio station too (From BBC to Zingo).
They still remain the FOKBN Bois though & I love my Adisco boys…What else do you expect from Santaclausians? AIMLESS…
In the video below, the two talented but non-seriousness musicians hit hard on BLAK RASTA (they called him WACK Rasta) and also gave it to many musicians like Kontihene, Nana King, etc…
Check out the video below (Beware of their swear words as usual)
If you wan to follow these interesting musicians, CLICK HERE
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- FOR THOSE IN GHANA: ‘When Love Happens’ Starring Desmond Elliot, OC Ukeje, Gideon Okeke, Beverely Naya & Others Starts Showing Tonight at the SilverBird Cinemas in Accra
- What Happened? Did Sandra Ankobiah Run Out of CASH?
- It’s Happening Tonight | Shirley Frimpong Manso Premieres Her Movie-'LOVE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT' in London…GET YOUR TICKETS NOW
- Bishop Obinim Tells Former President Rawlings to Mind His Own Business Or Jesus Would Deal With Him
- Music Matters: Reviewing ‘Bankulize’, Stefanie Larmie’s ‘Walking On My Own’ and ‘Carry Go’ By Brenda