WanLov Da Kubolor and Mensa are just CRAZY and Fun…Instead of sitting in the studios to record some hit song, they jump from one country to another playing unnecessary gigs…LOL…They have been everywhere in the world except the North Pole, and they have been on every radio station too (From BBC to Zingo).
They still remain the FOKBN Bois though & I love my Adisco boys…What else do you expect from Santaclausians? AIMLESS…
In the video below, the two talented but non-seriousness musicians hit hard on BLAK RASTA (they called him WACK Rasta) and also gave it to many musicians like Kontihene, Nana King, etc…
Check out the video below (Beware of their swear words as usual)
If you wan to follow these interesting musicians, CLICK HERE
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Airport Repack Area for Africans and Asians | Why Always Us?
- The High Price Some Women Have to Pay for Patriarchy: ‘Virg*nity Stones’ in High Demand in Cameroon Despite Obvious Health Implications
- It’s Happening Tonight in London | The Premiere of DOUBLE CROSS Featuring Ama K. Abebrese, John Dumelo, Adjetey Anang, Jasmine Baroudi & Others
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Yvonne Nelson, Sandra Ankobiah, Adjetey Anang, Ama K Abebrese, John Dumelo, Kafui Danku, Eazzy & Nana Ama McBrown
- ‘Family Album’ Featuring Majid Michel, Christabel Ekeh, Kofi Adjorlolo, Kafui Danku, Roselyn Ngissah & Others to Be Premiered on 7th November in Accra | Watch the Trailer