Shirley Frimpong Manso and Sparrow Production’s ten chapter movie series ‘Adams Apples’ is at its last but one stage-Chapter 9.
The journey has been a long one, controversial, fascinating, sexy, sassy and full of plenty wahala…
‘Adams Apples’ Chapter 9 will receive a Grand Opening on Thursday, 5th April, 2012 at SilverBird Cinema-7:00pm and 9:30pm.
A Quick Recap Of How The Story Has Developed…
It started with Chapter 1 ‘The Family Ties’ which introduced us to the Adams family and their ‘wahala’ but interesting way of life.
Chapter 2 ‘The Twisted Connections’ also brought us extra ‘wahala’ with Jennifer trying to conclude a house sale with her new young client and things taking a dramatic turn, spiralling events out of control and deepening already strained relations with her secretary.
Chapter 3 ‘The Musical Chairs’ came in with hell breaking “loose when the Adams’ sisters caught their mum and the unassuming Screening locations and times teacher-Albert together at a hotel.
With Chapter 4 ‘Torn’ the story became very interesting with unbelievable scandals and more ‘wahala’ as ‘five different people dash marathon-style towards an emergency room, one after the other, to open up a new chapter in the busy lives of the Adams.
Then came Chapter 5 ‘Duplicity’ which answered the question; ‘So what do you think of the Adams?’
Chapter 6 brought us ‘New beginnings?’ something Ivy preferred– she made up her mind that it will be better for her boyfriend’s old memories to stay buried while they create new ones together.
In Chapter 7-Confessions, friends and Enemies were forced to eat together at Michele’s dinner whiles she tried desperately to avoid her boyfriend’s mother.
Chapter 8-Fight Or Flight gave Michelle the opportunity to hear the truth behind Albert’s cold attitude after three days and thirteen missed calls.
Now let’s look at what Chapter 9- ‘Rescue Mission’ brings us….In Chapter 9 “The Adams women pack their wishes, worries and wahala and take us on a 3,175 mile first-class journey around the globe to save the missing-in-action Jennifer. But before that, there is still plenty palaver to take care of at home.
Baaba finally settles on building a life with Eric. The two of them start afresh with a romantic candle-lit dinner which ends up in a rude awakening from a rejected rival that will shock Baaba back to her senses.
Kukua gets caught in a scalding crossfire when Gerald and his trusted therapist clash at Jennifer’s door, while Mrs. Adams goes to seek her son’s compassion and support for the ailing Jennifer. Albert may however need more than a forgiving spirit to prepare him for the bigger bombshell around the corner that could change his life, Ivy’s and Michelle’s forever.
In this penultimate chapter, one woman’s downfall will lead to a voyage of discovery, reunion and an astonishing revelation that will remind all that the story is not yet over.”
Check Out The Official Trailer Below
Venue: SilverBird Cinema
Date: Thursday, 5th April, 2012
Time: 7:00pm and 9:30pm
For More Info: http://adamsapplesmovie.com
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- BG: Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Ahead Of 2013 Ghana Movie Awards, Your Favourite Movie Stars Pose With The GMA’s Expensive Statuette
- Wife of Footballer-Samuel Inkoom Shares Intimate Photos On Instagram | Some Say It Is An Attempt To Let The Girls Chasing Her Husband Know-He LOVES Her
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: READ President Obama's Touching Speech
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: BBC Viewers Are Angry, 1,350 People Complain About 'EXCESSIVE' Coverage Of Mandela's Death
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know