If you live in Ghana and you are aware of the various businesses (no matter how lithe they may seem) being run by Ghanaian women, you will not be amazed that a recent study by Barclays says; the number of female entrepreneurs in Ghana far outweighs the number of men entrepreneurs…
The same study found out that, Ghanaian women are also more saving conscious that British women, with 94 % of our Ghanaian women putting something aside each month compared to only 55% of British women.
And on yeah, our women are not only saving conscious, they are far ambitions that their British counterparts. The study mentioned that, about 90% of Ghanaian women are hoping to start their own company one day compared to just 41% Brit women…
The above facts were featured in this month (March, 2012) edition of Stylist Magazine-Issue 118. It makes you proud right?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Reggie Rockstone is an Opportunist Who Capitalizes on Any Given Chance – Roro reply Reggie Rockstone
- R2Bees, Sarkodie, Davido, Efya, 2face & Others Nominated for 2014 MTV Africa Music Awards (MAMA) + Full Nomination List
- New Music Video: 'Ye Nea Woho Beto Wo' By Daddy Lumba
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Juliet Ibrahim, Joselyn Dumas, Nadia Buari, John Dumelo and Jon Germain
- If You Don’t Have Patience, Come For Your Ghana Movie Award Plaque without Your Name Embossed On It – Fred Nuamah