If you do not know the UK’s Guardian, then just head to google…Few weeks ago, I had an email from a Guardian journalist who asked if I could help her with high resolution photos of Mzbel…
I wanted to find out what a British journalist wanted with our Mzbel so I curiously emailed back. She told me they were working on a feature which will look at Showbiz around the world, and they wanted to highlight on Mzbel…
I was happy about this and informed Mzbel about it…I emailed several photos of Mzbel to the Guardian, hoping that our star will get into that feature…
Today, I decided to check on the publication to see if Mzbel ever made the cut and BINGO, Nana Ekua Amoah aka Mzbel was on there.
I am not very much pleased with the content since it was all about Mzbel’s troubles…( I guess it is so because they were writing about celebrities and their bad behaviour).
All the same, the Guardian is a huge and very well respected international platform so for Mzbel to be on there is a blessing and a BIG deal…
She can add it to her bragging rights…
Check below for what the Guardian wrote about Mzbel…
What to do when you’re a pop star stood accused of running over a traffic cop in your Mitsubishi 4×4, then beating him up for good measure afterward? If you’re Mzbel, Ghana’s answer to Ke$ha, the options seem obvious: sit pretty on The One Show sofa (west Africa edition). Or, alternatively, channel the whole nasty business into a new comeback track and call it (Get Off) My Bonnet. Starring a fake cop being violently thrown off your car. Take that, pigs!
Being a bit image savvy about these things, Mzbel (real name Nana Ekuah Amoah) has decided to do both. According to news reports, the musician and two male pals last summer left a policeman “hooked dangerously on the bonnet” of Mzbel’s car, the man being driven some distance before being thrown off.
The Ghanian press claimed that Mzbel then attempted to slap and strangle the officer. All nonsense, says the Mzbel PR machine this spring; just a traffic violation blown out of proportion. True, the 32-year-old was arrested and held in a cell for a weekend and the case was splashed all over the papers, but why worry over the boring details? After all, “no matter how long we have traveled on the wrong road, we can always turn round”, as Mzbel tweeted (without irony) earlier this month.
To Read the whole article from the Guardian, CLICK HERE
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Blogging Is The New BIG Thing, A New Way To Make REAL Money Online-Start Your Own Blog Today For FREE
- BG: It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- And The Winner Is...Miss Universe 2013 Seems Like A BIG JOKE
- HEALTH & LIFESTYLE: Is What You Are Eating, Eating You?
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Entertainment & Fashion INTERNS Wanted!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?