If you do not know the UK’s Guardian, then just head to google…Few weeks ago, I had an email from a Guardian journalist who asked if I could help her with high resolution photos of Mzbel…
I wanted to find out what a British journalist wanted with our Mzbel so I curiously emailed back. She told me they were working on a feature which will look at Showbiz around the world, and they wanted to highlight on Mzbel…
I was happy about this and informed Mzbel about it…I emailed several photos of Mzbel to the Guardian, hoping that our star will get into that feature…
Today, I decided to check on the publication to see if Mzbel ever made the cut and BINGO, Nana Ekua Amoah aka Mzbel was on there.
I am not very much pleased with the content since it was all about Mzbel’s troubles…( I guess it is so because they were writing about celebrities and their bad behaviour).
All the same, the Guardian is a huge and very well respected international platform so for Mzbel to be on there is a blessing and a BIG deal…
She can add it to her bragging rights…
Check below for what the Guardian wrote about Mzbel…
What to do when you’re a pop star stood accused of running over a traffic cop in your Mitsubishi 4×4, then beating him up for good measure afterward? If you’re Mzbel, Ghana’s answer to Ke$ha, the options seem obvious: sit pretty on The One Show sofa (west Africa edition). Or, alternatively, channel the whole nasty business into a new comeback track and call it (Get Off) My Bonnet. Starring a fake cop being violently thrown off your car. Take that, pigs!
Being a bit image savvy about these things, Mzbel (real name Nana Ekuah Amoah) has decided to do both. According to news reports, the musician and two male pals last summer left a policeman “hooked dangerously on the bonnet” of Mzbel’s car, the man being driven some distance before being thrown off.
The Ghanian press claimed that Mzbel then attempted to slap and strangle the officer. All nonsense, says the Mzbel PR machine this spring; just a traffic violation blown out of proportion. True, the 32-year-old was arrested and held in a cell for a weekend and the case was splashed all over the papers, but why worry over the boring details? After all, “no matter how long we have traveled on the wrong road, we can always turn round”, as Mzbel tweeted (without irony) earlier this month.
To Read the whole article from the Guardian, CLICK HERE
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Winnie 'Nomzamo' Mandela: She Who Tried!
- BG: Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Ahead Of 2013 Ghana Movie Awards, Your Favourite Movie Stars Pose With The GMA’s Expensive Statuette
- Wife of Footballer-Samuel Inkoom Shares Intimate Photos On Instagram | Some Say It Is An Attempt To Let The Girls Chasing Her Husband Know-He LOVES Her
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: READ President Obama's Touching Speech
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know