Disappointment is engraved in our journey through life and it comes up more often if we decide to chase success. Nevertheless, disappointment can be totally avoided in life but that is if you decided to do NOTHING…This is the greatest of all disappointments.
My disappointment fetched from doing something is far better than you doing nothing (greatest of all disappointments).
Things are not always going to be what we want and expect. That is part of the grand design of life. It is surely painful to be slapped with disappointment after having put in all that you have.
However, do not let disappointment stop you from doing anything. The path to success, richness and fulfilment is full of disappointments. You will meet it them several times, but the beauty of these encounters is that, you learn and become stronger each time.
Maybe it will be more beautiful to escape disappointments altogether. But as mentioned, the only way to do this is not to embark on a journey at all. Just sit and watch.
What is more disappointing than never doing anything in life? Is that what you want? Why are you giving up your dreams because of a potential disappointment? Not ever knowing the outcome of something is more painful that it being a disappointing outcome.
Your disappointments are far better than anyone’s nothing. If you do not step out to chase your dreams as a result of fears, your whole life will be a complete disappointment.
Good Morning Readers & Have A Great Week!
By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri/ ScrewLife.Com
Chris-Vincent is an internet enthusiast & entrepreneur, web developer, web publisher and a blogger, a law student with special interest in Human Success, Personal Development and Achievements.
As a multi-niche blogger, areas of web development, internet entrepreneurship and marketing are a close heartfelt passion. He enjoys blogging and making money online.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 2768 Downloads In 2 Weeks Since I 'UnCopyrighted' My Life Changing Book-'Success Is A Right, Not A Privilege'…Get Your FREE Copy Now!
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Confidence Haugen, Good Genes Or Good Doctor?
- RED CARPET FAB: Photos + I Was Given The All Important Red Carpet Attention Alongside Fred Nuamah At 2013 Cannes Film Festival…
- Introducing Edith Faalong As Naana In 'Living With Trisha'
- PHOTOS: Captain Planet Of 4x4 At Cannes, The Party Has Just Started!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?