Disappointment is engraved in our journey through life and it comes up more often if we decide to chase success. Nevertheless, disappointment can be totally avoided in life but that is if you decided to do NOTHING…This is the greatest of all disappointments.
My disappointment fetched from doing something is far better than you doing nothing (greatest of all disappointments).
Things are not always going to be what we want and expect. That is part of the grand design of life. It is surely painful to be slapped with disappointment after having put in all that you have.
However, do not let disappointment stop you from doing anything. The path to success, richness and fulfilment is full of disappointments. You will meet it them several times, but the beauty of these encounters is that, you learn and become stronger each time.
Maybe it will be more beautiful to escape disappointments altogether. But as mentioned, the only way to do this is not to embark on a journey at all. Just sit and watch.
What is more disappointing than never doing anything in life? Is that what you want? Why are you giving up your dreams because of a potential disappointment? Not ever knowing the outcome of something is more painful that it being a disappointing outcome.
Your disappointments are far better than anyone’s nothing. If you do not step out to chase your dreams as a result of fears, your whole life will be a complete disappointment.
Good Morning Readers & Have A Great Week!
By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri/ ScrewLife.Com
Chris-Vincent is an internet enthusiast & entrepreneur, web developer, web publisher and a blogger, a law student with special interest in Human Success, Personal Development and Achievements.
As a multi-niche blogger, areas of web development, internet entrepreneurship and marketing are a close heartfelt passion. He enjoys blogging and making money online.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- BG: Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- IAmSassyChic.Com: How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- Winnie 'Nomzamo' Mandela: She Who Tried!
- BG: Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Ahead Of 2013 Ghana Movie Awards, Your Favourite Movie Stars Pose With The GMA’s Expensive Statuette
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date