One of the most killing ‘diseases’ of all time is our roads. Though road accidents do not respect age, health or status, the most vulnerable victims are children.
Today (30th March, 2012), Safe Child Ghana in collaboration with the Ministry of Women & Children’s Affairs, National Road Safety Commission, Playing for Change in Sweden and World Health Organisation (WHO) launched “Child Road Safety Education Tour 2012” at De-Masters Academy in Ashaiman.
At the launch, talented Ghanaian Actress Ama Konadu Abebrese and musician Dr. Cryme were unveiled as safety Icons for the tour…
Both Ghanaian celebrities will headline this year’s tour and road safety campaign/education aimed at finding a lasting and total solution to the road traffic accidents in Ghana; by equipping children with knowledge on road safety.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Amber Rose Talks Life After Splitting With Wiz Khalifa: 'I'm Doing Pretty Good'
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: Footballer Dies After Injuring Spine During Backward Somersault Goal Celebration
- Boko Haram Attacks Towns in Nigeria Barely a Day After Announcing Ceasefire
- Boko Haram to Release the Over 200 School Girls Kidnapped After a Deal with Nigeria’s Government
- Parents in UK Tell School to Cancel Ghanaian Teacher Exchange Because of EBOLA