One of the most killing ‘diseases’ of all time is our roads. Though road accidents do not respect age, health or status, the most vulnerable victims are children.
Today (30th March, 2012), Safe Child Ghana in collaboration with the Ministry of Women & Children’s Affairs, National Road Safety Commission, Playing for Change in Sweden and World Health Organisation (WHO) launched “Child Road Safety Education Tour 2012” at De-Masters Academy in Ashaiman.
At the launch, talented Ghanaian Actress Ama Konadu Abebrese and musician Dr. Cryme were unveiled as safety Icons for the tour…
Both Ghanaian celebrities will headline this year’s tour and road safety campaign/education aimed at finding a lasting and total solution to the road traffic accidents in Ghana; by equipping children with knowledge on road safety.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- So I Was RIGHT After All? | Kwaw Kese’s Management & MUSIGA Issue Statement Asking the So Called Celebrities to Stop Their Social Media Comments & End the #FREEKWAWKESE Campaign
- Ugandan Maid in Child Assault Video Receives 4 Years in Jail | Is the Sentence Appropriate?
- Man Attempts Suicide in Volta Region Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him
- Where is Bishop Obinim & the Other Charlatans in Ghana? | The National Secretariat of the Domestic Violence and Victims’ Support Unit Says Reckless Abuse of People On the Increase in Ghana Done in the Name Of Religion
- Prosecution Begins Appeal Of Oscar Pistorius’ Sentence