One of the most killing ‘diseases’ of all time is our roads. Though road accidents do not respect age, health or status, the most vulnerable victims are children.
Today (30th March, 2012), Safe Child Ghana in collaboration with the Ministry of Women & Children’s Affairs, National Road Safety Commission, Playing for Change in Sweden and World Health Organisation (WHO) launched “Child Road Safety Education Tour 2012” at De-Masters Academy in Ashaiman.
At the launch, talented Ghanaian Actress Ama Konadu Abebrese and musician Dr. Cryme were unveiled as safety Icons for the tour…
Both Ghanaian celebrities will headline this year’s tour and road safety campaign/education aimed at finding a lasting and total solution to the road traffic accidents in Ghana; by equipping children with knowledge on road safety.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- ‘Kpa Kpa Kpa’ Man Believes He’s Owed Royalties For The Use Of His Slogan By Some Companies For Their Ads
- WTF: Mortuary Man in Ghana Says He Chops Down the Dead Beautiful Women ALL THE TIME
- The Men of God Continue to Fight While Satan Laughs: Rev. Owusu Bempah Says Archbishop Duncan Williams Turned Against Him Because of NDC
- PDP is Calling on All Nigerians in Ghana | Travel to Nigeria and Vote For that Deserving Candidate-Goodluck Jonathan on February 14 For a Strong & Better Nigeria…
- Drinking Spot Operator Fined for Disturbing Public Peace | What Happens to the Countless Noisy Churches?