One of the most killing ‘diseases’ of all time is our roads. Though road accidents do not respect age, health or status, the most vulnerable victims are children.
Today (30th March, 2012), Safe Child Ghana in collaboration with the Ministry of Women & Children’s Affairs, National Road Safety Commission, Playing for Change in Sweden and World Health Organisation (WHO) launched “Child Road Safety Education Tour 2012” at De-Masters Academy in Ashaiman.
At the launch, talented Ghanaian Actress Ama Konadu Abebrese and musician Dr. Cryme were unveiled as safety Icons for the tour…
Both Ghanaian celebrities will headline this year’s tour and road safety campaign/education aimed at finding a lasting and total solution to the road traffic accidents in Ghana; by equipping children with knowledge on road safety.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Taylor Swift Beats Kim Kardashian & Beyonce To Become The Most Followed Person on Instagram
- PHOTOS: Accra Floods Again After Torrential Rains
- Anas’ Expose: Read How Judge Sunu Took A Ghc 1,000 Bribe After Church On Sunday
- Yvonne Nelson Shares Adorable Childhood Photo
- Ten People Quarantined In Nigeria Over Ebola Scare