Celebrity Halle Berry Poses With Fan-Nadia Buari For Photos

At last night’s 2012 Jenesse Silver Rose Awards Gala & Auction held at the Beverly Hills Hotel in California, beautiful Halle Berry stunningly rocked a leopard print Dolce & Gabanna dress, which she paired with black peep toe pumps.

Ghanaian Actress and big fan of Halle-Nadia Buari who made a ‘cameo’ appearance at the event posed with her number one celebrity for photos…

Nadia did good with her outfit…But for sure, I know it is not Oscar Dela Renta. Looking fabulously dressed, Nadia Buari must have ran to Halle Berry and said, I am also a celebrity…ermmm a Ghanaian celebrity but I guess there is a celebrity upon celebrity; may I take a photo with you?

As gracious as American top celebrities are; Halle Berry gladly gave Nadia Buari few seconds of her time…Also, autograph must have been signed. And if it was, I am not going to tell you the one who did the signing and the one who did the receiving, you guess! LOL

In all, I am proud of Nadia Buari 🙂

Check out photos of Nadia Buari at the event below

Photo Credit1 Photo Credit2

Fashion Man says:

WINTER SHOES ON A HOT SUMMER DAY DO NOT MATCH OOOO.

The shoe style with this dress do not work together at all. very Funny!!!

Sean Davelan says:

Excuse me, but you need to be sued whoever you are called Nadia. I work with Getty Images in California and I can assure you we neither put our image across our pictures….Not even proofs. If you doubt me, CHECK THE ARCHIVES OF GETTY GALLERIES! Give the time, place and function and you will realise that these pictures were taken in ToonTown.

P.S. Maybe when you become Iconic your pictures may end up here. We are watching this space. Please remove the Getty Images off your pictures. IT IS ILLEGAL!

kwaku says:

well she looks good, there is nothing wrong with her dressen except the shoes that looks like a safety boot

C. says:

Nadia looking good!

nathaniel says:

Nadia,just keep on with what you are doing,remember that if they dont talk abt you then you are nobody,,,Haterzzzzz…………post your pics and see what others will have to say on you too………and talking abt the combination thing,,,,,what do you girls know abt combination………..you are here talking abt people…..do some make we see……mmmmmoooooaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!11…..nkrasefo)))))…….make you guys learn how to brush your teeth so that you can learn how to talk sense…………IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabulousity says:

NADIA OH NADIA! See Halle Berry shoes then see ur own….i don’t even have the energy to express my disgust for those shoes.WAIT WAIT WAIT the dress looks like something even a babe in makorla would rebuke in Jesus’ name!!!!! it is bloody dreadful….. burn it nadia!!! and get rid of ur friends as they are not honest!!!! no one and i do mean no one in their right mind should ever leave their house in this outfit!!! halle berry is owning that dress! nadia take note!!!!!!

stereo says:

i have the impression Nadia is scared….just looked her keenly especially the pict just below HB….

Ike says:

u r perfectly right

kizzy says:

@ foxy i totaly agree with you. i cant believe how desperate this Ghanaian celeb can be. FYI Nadine is about time you hit the gym cos girl ur getting fat. and pls next time you wanna show ur legs and arms, pls make sure you shave them before you step out ur house. Ps n wat with boots??????

foxy says:

Nadine looks good, but i she look too desperate. i honestly think halle gave her 30 sec of her time to take a picture with her. I can see her body shaking juss standing beside halle.

kizzy says:

@ foxy i totally agree with you, but girl the name is NADIA not Nadine. any ways she look desperate styll. Nadia need to go the gym cos she gain weigh. and next time you wanna step out the door, PLEASE make sure u shave ur legs and arm. they are too hairy.

NOLLY says:

Nadia looks great. we always try to live by standards impposed on us by the Western World

NOLLY says:

What kills us as Africans is that we always try to look at ourselves as inferior and others superior. If Nadia is not wearing an Oscar de la renta, so what? She still looks great even better than some of these western celebrities. Africans if we want our celebrities to be known worldwide and push our music and movies worldwide, we have to to put an ed to the inferiority complex we have. If it was ugly ass lady GAGA wearing a meat dress, u guies will all be singing her praises. ther are western celebrities who dress worst than anything else but yet they are still celebrated. come on People. I am not Ghanaian but yes I am west african and i am talking as an african.

Akata says:

@ gosh, I dont think you read the blog, Chris didnt say anything bad about Nadia, it is people who come on this blog who are making a big deal out of this, and this what blog is for…so please you stop calling somebody a b*tch…becos I think you are becoming one yourself…I rest my case.

gosh says:

this b*tch call chris is trying as hard as he can to pull nadia down but he doesnt know the more he tries the more our love for her grows

Frog says:

Chris be careful of the way u go abt trash talking nadia.God has His eyes on u for real

ato says:

@Frog, HE WILL NEVER GO UNPUNISHED MARK IT

Eaglebabe says:

I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF NADIA BUARI BUT I THINK I ADMIRE HER BCOS IT’S NOT EVERY ACTRESS OR ACTOR WHO’S HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET HALLE BERRY….AND I KNOW IF IT HAD BEEN SOME OTHER ACTRESSES I KNOW, THEY WOULDN’T HAVE APPROACHED HER BCOS OF THEIR EGO WHICH IS SO HUGE THAT ITS WEIGHING THEM DOWN…. BIG UPS NADIA

maame says:

she needs to watch she eats and do because she has put on weight. but it looks good onher!

dashinlystunning says:

I dont undastand u guys. So if Jackie or John dumelo or any other star had taken these pics with Halle, wud i be reading all these nasty comments? Or its just the mere fact that its Nadia? I guess abt 70% of miserable pple sitting behind dier useless computers writing trash wud kill to hv a shot with halle ,oops sorry not all of them hv even sat in a plane b4 talkless of meeting her. Be real pple, who wudnt luv to take a pic wit A-list hollywood star lik halle. Nadia rocks and i cant guess of any gh star who wud hv done it betta. Go girl u rock, Opposition go shy.

AND CHRIS WITH ALL DUE RESPECT BE PROFESSIONAL COS I THINK U R LOOSING UR TOUCH. #True Talk#

ato says:

@dashinlystunning, HES ALREADY LOST IT AND ITS NOT FUNNY

awura adwoa says:

….I must confess, she looks really pretty, but a n*de peep toe would have pulled the look off……and girlfriend, loose those earrings….some diamonds would have added glamor and class……my opinion…..

KikuyuChic says:

@awura adwoa, I totally agree! Nadia is pretty but boy does she need a stylist! I’m so  embarrassed on her behalf! All the stuff she’s wearing looks mismatched!!

Muhammed says:

Nadia is lukin lovely

EVE says:

do we even match these days? if its halle, everything abt her is perfect but if its ghanaian, she is not matching, it does not fit her and other baseless comment. an american will rock the same mismatched things n u pple will say she roacked.haaaaaaaba gh-ians be proud of ur own.even halle sef what is so uniq abt what she wore but u r saying she dressed better. lets no bahave as if we fear them n they cannot be wrong wih fashion. FASHION IS NOT ABT ANY CRITERIA, FASHION IS UR OWN.

NANA YAA says:

WOW ,GHANAIANS ARE JUST FUNNY, THIS WEBSITE SEEM TO HAVE SOME JOBLESS FINGERS TYPING IN TO SAY TRASH ABT PEOPLE. MOST OF THOSE HATING,VE NOT EVEN MET THE AREA MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT TO VE A SHOT WITH, YET U VE TO THIME TO JUDGE SOMEONE WHO MET AN INTERNATIONAL STAR. NADIA IS A LOCAL STAR SO WHAT? SHE MUST NOT BE SATISFIED WITH LITTLE ,THAT’S WHY SHE’S MADE A GUD MOVE TO MEET PPL WHO INSPIRE HER. Y’ALL BE REAL IN AFRICA PPL ADORE NADIA. WHO WOULDN’T TAKE A SHOT WITH HALLE, JACKIE,OMOTOLA,GENEVIEVE EVEN U THE ARTICLE WRITER. JUST SSSHHHHHH. IF U DNT UPGRADE URSELF AND OTHERS RE,PPPLLLLSSSSSS DONT HATE. CHRIS, UR SARCACISM IS NOT FUNNY,HOW U WISH UR SELECT FEW HAD SAME OPPORTUNITY. AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED. RE U A JOURNALIST OR ANOTHER HUNGRY STOMACH WHO WAIT FOR MONEY FRM PPL TO WRITE TRASHY STUFF ABT PPL. YOU DO THIS A LOT AND ITS ABT TIME U SIT UP AND BEHAVE MORE OF A PROFESSIONAL.NADIA U ROCK

Linda says:

@NANA YAA,I love your comment well spoken

GoldenGurl says:

@NANA YAA, Oh comments like this are soooooo boring coz I have been coming to this site off and on for two years and when Chris write positive about celebs all you see is  ZERO comments why you are your BIG CAPITAL MOUTH go and look up on the positive articles and comment! Every week there are positive but y’all ppl don’t wanna know. KMT. I’m so so so indifferent to Nadia truth be told so I don’t bother commenting but to me from what I see she is wannabe. There really is no talent there but hey whatever it don’t affect me. I would give credit where is due, if she was good I would say she is good….BUT she REALLY aint. The commenter is talking as if to say in their whole life they have never ever said anything critical or sarcastic about ANY celeb….foolish comment.

Amoah says:

Yeah…. it’s getting too much I’ll have to say too with everything Jackie do is good and other local champs are just not good enough! I mean we all have the right to like or hate celebs but…. Chris we know Jackie is and will always be your no. one BUT be positive on other local champs too!!!!

Amoah says:

@Amoah, PS: The should the comments from the readers too. Please stop the insult!!!

Linda says:

@Amoah,Good one

Akata says:

@Amoah, I dont think Chris said anything bad about Nadia…just read the blog well… it is people who are rather putting things together and comparing two people which I think Chris never did…

Amoah says:

@Akata, thx, it’s more the insult from people, Just not nice at all!!!

Val says:

Not sure about those booties. And she’s definitely put on som weight.

edison says:

@Val, massa grrout.. its nice.

lilyy says:

if it was shortingo jackie, they won;t be saying this….i think these negative articles abt nadia is just to arouse her fans…nigerians r praising genevieve nnaji for taken pix with american stars and here we are condeming our own…jackie appiah is recording auto-tune album, u ppl r not condeming her WACK DISASTER voice, but rather chastise NADIA…and who is halle for nadia to be scared of…who is halle for anybody to be scared of…u ppl need to stop praising these american stars as if they r God just because the earn good money….PUH-LEASEEEE…the pose is great ladies…

btw, even if nadia buari’s dress is cheap, users, readers from this site can NOT afford anything she got on…she can even pay the rents of all the users on this site put together….LOL

Linda says:

@lilyy,Say that again

lilyy says:

@Linda, NADIA ROCKS…LOL…and haters can sit down with their shortingo…LOL

liya says:

@lilyy, medaaaase woh)… aaaba, leave her alone… cnt u folks be nice for once in ur life?… cool nadia, just do ur thing!!!

endowed says:

Chris wu de3 wu y3 funny paaa lmao

TheChuckylee says:

Nadia is looking nice.Stop hating!

akosuaghana says:

Halle Berry and her fan exactly lol. Nadia is too desperate for this hollywood thing ah

ato says:

@akosuaghana, LOOK AT THIS DOLL TOO

Linda says:

Oscar Dela Renta your jokes a so not funny but she rocked it all the way love the Watch and her shoes Baby girl is looking fly

Nadia Buari is looking fab.

GHBABE says:

Nadias dress is not bad. think a brown pump would have been better than a brown bootie. Wait a minute! is Nadia getting fat and short or is it just my eyes deceiving me? Anyway, glad she had the opportunity to meet Halle.

Amoah says:

@GHBABE, as much as I like Nadia, but she is getting fat… and that makes her look shorter. I’m kind of a little disappointed at Nadia’s styling, looking at Halle’s styling! Oh well she’s still our local champ! 🙂

maame gyesiwa says:

@Amoah, hmmm and the breast too,come oh sis you sure say the nigerian fat belle don score a goal she looks like she is 3 months pregnant or may be is too much eba,could be.

Cecilia says:

Nadia buari is simply tacky. what the heck dress is she wearing? my Gosh

Opanin says:

@Cecilia, define tacky?????village so can’t see beauty….post ur pix lets see ur ugly, aponkye face…

TiffanyBabe says:

Eii Nadia this shoes and the dress dont go at all oh aba. come on sister pls don’t go disgrace us in front of halle berry like that again

Opanin says:

@TiffanyBabe, anoda idiot who thinks Halle Berry is a saint….kwasia whts wrong wit wht she’s wearin?? wht do u knw abou colour combination??? orange and coffee brown and u say dey don’t match……go bak to school..oh sorry i forget u didn’t attend one.aboa

akosua says:

Wot Augly shoes is nadia wearing,

Opanin says:

@akosua, big idiot….do u even knw where such shoes are sold??? why can’t ppl jst appreciate something, must u always be such big haters???? i pray for ur soul.

Opanin says:

@akosua, u can’t even spell ugly and u’re dissin someone…ofui

Cecilia says:

Oh Chris why now? the heading only is enough for me. lol. look at how Nadia is standing by Halle, as if she is scared even. Indeed there is a star and a star

Opanin says:

@Cecilia, nonsense……..

miss dior says:

Cheap n tacky as usual, looking like a $5 ho? Posing with Halle isnt an achievement so i dont understand why yall proud at her for? Better look for ur idol the real Bey to upgrade ya.

deladem duvi says:

@miss dior, u r a fool go n pose wit atongo if u wer quarter as beaitiful as nadia wouldn’t u tnk GOD. rat

ato says:

@deladem duvi, thanks for telling this FOOL something, let her kapuepue jackie juju maker go for the pose ,you can hate her she is still on top of her world so go hang your self STUPID FOOL MISS DIOR ABOAAAAAAA

Russel says:

@miss dior, Hating be this? whether U and Chris like it or not, she attended same event with Halle Berry. Against ba gboo

nononsense says:

@miss dior, wagyimi paa n u cn’t even write, did u mean proud of her FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL aden a miss dior kwasiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Daniel wedge Carter says:

@miss dior, you foolish and hungry person if Nadia was in ur family non of ur family members will ever luck stupid is what you are.

Linda says:

@miss dior,Your just another hating ass sl*t with no life kwasia who do you think you are

miss dior says:

@Linda, Let me piss all u stupid losers more, this albino bish right here with her $100 ensemble needs a stylist, good hairdresser, she doesnt know how to dress am not a celeb but boy do i have nicer clothes i wouldnt be caught dead wearing those strippers shoes she has on, call me hater all u want the only way u can talk trash is behind the cafe pc u r sitting behind fcking losers, yall dumbasses cracks me up, who the hell goes to a charity looking like a prostitute standing at the santa monica blvd n she had the nerve to hunt down halle to take a pic with her, she never attends her movie premiers in ghana but come to usa n poses with stars like shes one of them, who the hell invited her n how did she get there in the first place? Next she will be posing with KimK at a shopping mall, fck u all, i say what i feel n want, you muahfuggas say worst things about jackie but get angry when negative things is said about this obroni pete tramp, none of yall losers can stop me from saying what i wanna say stupid clowns

ato says:

@miss dior, FA WO KWASIA FIRI H) OGYIMIFO) BAA YOU WILL HANG YOURSELF TO DEATH FIRE BURN YOU ABOA BA

Linda says:

@ato,don’t mind that idiot girl I am sure she is one of those girls that thinks that can challenge everyone She is talking about we sitting behind cafe pc and talking nonsense she is so confused and talk trash all te time that she is not even realising that she is doing the same so why waist your time in her ato Internet gangster sl*t like her don’t need attention at all haven’t you notice how she is always comparing the whites with the blacks that tells me how confused she islam she can do is insult yet she never gets blocked in not amazed at all

miss dior says:

@Linda, hahahaha small girls r young. Internet gangster sl*t paa, wtf is that?lol

ato says:

@miss dior, OGYIMIFO ANIMAL

missyb says:

@miss dior, girllll i agree wiv u totallyon all uv sed also i think, Nadia need to work on her legs they r too chunky

Isaac says:

@miss dior, i wanna be ur frnd

sweetness says:

@miss dior, SHUT UP! FASHIONISTA HUH? Who do you think you are A Fashion Police on E TV? please Beyonce has been in worse clothes leave the girl alone. Thats her style let her rock it and who determines whats in and whats out anyway? you are all hustling her for nothing. SHE IS GORGEOUS.

Non of your biss says:

@miss dior,You a hater. There is nothing wrong with her ,I would want to know your Definition of a ho cuz right now u don’t know that go back to school . Stop hating b*tch ang go back to school

naakai says:

hot n s*xy. Dats what im talking abt

Myladymo says:

@naakai, REALLY??cant you see her black bra is showing= tacky?the shoes??just cos they make it dont mean u have to wear them..makes her legs look even shorter..Sweetie go on a diet then wear short dresses…why cant she ever seem to get it right?dont she have family if not stylist to tell her what looks good and what doesnt.Its a shame after so long..i guess its what she likes then