At last night’s 2012 Jenesse Silver Rose Awards Gala & Auction held at the Beverly Hills Hotel in California, beautiful Halle Berry stunningly rocked a leopard print Dolce & Gabanna dress, which she paired with black peep toe pumps.
Ghanaian Actress and big fan of Halle-Nadia Buari who made a ‘cameo’ appearance at the event posed with her number one celebrity for photos…
Nadia did good with her outfit…But for sure, I know it is not Oscar Dela Renta. Looking fabulously dressed, Nadia Buari must have ran to Halle Berry and said, I am also a celebrity…ermmm a Ghanaian celebrity but I guess there is a celebrity upon celebrity; may I take a photo with you?
As gracious as American top celebrities are; Halle Berry gladly gave Nadia Buari few seconds of her time…Also, autograph must have been signed. And if it was, I am not going to tell you the one who did the signing and the one who did the receiving, you guess! LOL
In all, I am proud of Nadia Buari
Check out photos of Nadia Buari at the event below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- DID HE REALLY SAY THAT: Hammer Says Kwaw Kese Walked 18 Hours From Swedru to Accra to Meet Him
- PPP Unveils Parliamentary Candidate-Vivian Tettey For Sunyani East Constituency Ahead Of National Convention
- Kanye West Says He is Being Discriminated Against for NOT Being Gay
- CHRIS-VINCENT Writes: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught on Tape Profanely Insulting the President of Ghana & Who Dares to Do Anything?
- PHOTO: See This Sculpture Of Anas Aremeyaw Anas Designed By A Student