At last night’s 2012 Jenesse Silver Rose Awards Gala & Auction held at the Beverly Hills Hotel in California, beautiful Halle Berry stunningly rocked a leopard print Dolce & Gabanna dress, which she paired with black peep toe pumps.
Ghanaian Actress and big fan of Halle-Nadia Buari who made a ‘cameo’ appearance at the event posed with her number one celebrity for photos…
Nadia did good with her outfit…But for sure, I know it is not Oscar Dela Renta. Looking fabulously dressed, Nadia Buari must have ran to Halle Berry and said, I am also a celebrity…ermmm a Ghanaian celebrity but I guess there is a celebrity upon celebrity; may I take a photo with you?
As gracious as American top celebrities are; Halle Berry gladly gave Nadia Buari few seconds of her time…Also, autograph must have been signed. And if it was, I am not going to tell you the one who did the signing and the one who did the receiving, you guess! LOL
In all, I am proud of Nadia Buari
Check out photos of Nadia Buari at the event below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- The High Price Some Women Have to Pay for Patriarchy: ‘Virg*nity Stones’ in High Demand in Cameroon Despite Obvious Health Implications
- It’s Happening Tonight in London | The Premiere of DOUBLE CROSS Featuring Ama K. Abebrese, John Dumelo, Adjetey Anang, Jasmine Baroudi & Others
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Yvonne Nelson, Sandra Ankobiah, Adjetey Anang, Ama K Abebrese, John Dumelo, Kafui Danku, Eazzy & Nana Ama McBrown
- ‘Family Album’ Featuring Majid Michel, Christabel Ekeh, Kofi Adjorlolo, Kafui Danku, Roselyn Ngissah & Others to Be Premiered on 7th November in Accra | Watch the Trailer
- Kumi Guitar says the Ghana Music Awards Controversy Made Him a Bit Popular