The Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2012 was not all about music, fashion and glamour also took a substantial part of the event with several celebrities making stunning red carpet appearances last night.
As usual, some celebrities failed miserably to impress, others shocked me and some even broke my heart with their poor fashion judgement.
Ama K. Abebrese went for a simple chic mini appeal, paired with purple & gold heels. She kept the accessories to a minimum…I like simple things and therefore love her appearance. However, I think the dress could have been a bit longer…
Actress Juliet Ibrahim rocked a midi black lace dress with peep toe heels. She also added glam to her appearance by adding a heavy gold necklace. She looks neat but nothing stunning…
Eazzy nailed it with a classy and well presented hair-do, a micro fitted mini dress with mesh detailing. She kept her bangles to a limited quantity alongside a black clutch bag. A great appearance out there!
I am not so much impressed with Sala’s outfit. It simply could not hold her magnificent boobs. She looks very uncomfortable. A light gold necklace would have added some glamour to her appearance…That black neck scarf or whatever she got on there makes her appearance excessively dull.
The person who broke my heart is Sandra Ankobiah of fashion101 fame. I do not care about what designer or name she is rocking, the gown looks wacky and suffocating from where I am sitting. Sandra has a good take on fashion so I can’t get what went wrong last night. I think she was being over ambitious. I find her outfit extremely ‘huhudious’…It doesn’t push!
For the rest, check the photos out and let’s hear what you think. Who do you think ‘rocked’ it worse on the red carpet?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- *UPDATED* MORE RED CARPET PHOTOS: Zoe Saldana, Clive Owen, Takao Osawa, Nanako Matsushima, Tatsuya Fujiwara, Rasaroi Dawson, Fred Nuamah, Captain Planet & Others At 66 Cannes Film Festival
- PricelessMom.Com: YES! Loving Too Much Can Kill
- *UPDATED* CELEB STYLE: Captain Planet’s Glitzy Appearance At 2013 Cannes Film Festival Alongside Hollywood Actress
- 2768 Downloads In 2 Weeks Since I 'UnCopyrighted' My Life Changing Book-'Success Is A Right, Not A Privilege'…Get Your FREE Copy Now!
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Confidence Haugen, Good Genes Or Good Doctor?
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?