The Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2012 was not all about music, fashion and glamour also took a substantial part of the event with several celebrities making stunning red carpet appearances last night.
As usual, some celebrities failed miserably to impress, others shocked me and some even broke my heart with their poor fashion judgement.
Ama K. Abebrese went for a simple chic mini appeal, paired with purple & gold heels. She kept the accessories to a minimum…I like simple things and therefore love her appearance. However, I think the dress could have been a bit longer…
Actress Juliet Ibrahim rocked a midi black lace dress with peep toe heels. She also added glam to her appearance by adding a heavy gold necklace. She looks neat but nothing stunning…
Eazzy nailed it with a classy and well presented hair-do, a micro fitted mini dress with mesh detailing. She kept her bangles to a limited quantity alongside a black clutch bag. A great appearance out there!
I am not so much impressed with Sala’s outfit. It simply could not hold her magnificent boobs. She looks very uncomfortable. A light gold necklace would have added some glamour to her appearance…That black neck scarf or whatever she got on there makes her appearance excessively dull.
The person who broke my heart is Sandra Ankobiah of fashion101 fame. I do not care about what designer or name she is rocking, the gown looks wacky and suffocating from where I am sitting. Sandra has a good take on fashion so I can’t get what went wrong last night. I think she was being over ambitious. I find her outfit extremely ‘huhudious’…It doesn’t push!
For the rest, check the photos out and let’s hear what you think. Who do you think ‘rocked’ it worse on the red carpet?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- BG: Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- IAmSassyChic.Com: How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- Winnie 'Nomzamo' Mandela: She Who Tried!
- BG: Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Ahead Of 2013 Ghana Movie Awards, Your Favourite Movie Stars Pose With The GMA’s Expensive Statuette
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date