The Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2012 was not all about music, fashion and glamour also took a substantial part of the event with several celebrities making stunning red carpet appearances last night.
As usual, some celebrities failed miserably to impress, others shocked me and some even broke my heart with their poor fashion judgement.
Ama K. Abebrese went for a simple chic mini appeal, paired with purple & gold heels. She kept the accessories to a minimum…I like simple things and therefore love her appearance. However, I think the dress could have been a bit longer…
Actress Juliet Ibrahim rocked a midi black lace dress with peep toe heels. She also added glam to her appearance by adding a heavy gold necklace. She looks neat but nothing stunning…
Eazzy nailed it with a classy and well presented hair-do, a micro fitted mini dress with mesh detailing. She kept her bangles to a limited quantity alongside a black clutch bag. A great appearance out there!
I am not so much impressed with Sala’s outfit. It simply could not hold her magnificent boobs. She looks very uncomfortable. A light gold necklace would have added some glamour to her appearance…That black neck scarf or whatever she got on there makes her appearance excessively dull.
The person who broke my heart is Sandra Ankobiah of fashion101 fame. I do not care about what designer or name she is rocking, the gown looks wacky and suffocating from where I am sitting. Sandra has a good take on fashion so I can’t get what went wrong last night. I think she was being over ambitious. I find her outfit extremely ‘huhudious’…It doesn’t push!
For the rest, check the photos out and let’s hear what you think. Who do you think ‘rocked’ it worse on the red carpet?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- A Frustrated 20-Year-Old Mother Kills Her Baby At Garu-Duri In Ghana Due To Disability Stigmatization
- PHOTOS: Damilola Attoh Shares Photos With Chris Attoh And Kid As They Celebrate His First Birthday
- Nana Fynn Says Ghanaian Songs Are Being Destroyed By Sound Engineers; And You Need Alcohol To Enjoy Them
- Brong Ahafo Receives 10,000 Waste Bins Ahead Of The National Sanitation Day Exercise
- Singer-Efya Says She Never Met Her DAD Until She Was 23 & The Reason is SHOCKING...