As human beings, many of us are under intense pressure to satisfy our needless needs, thereby curtailing the happiness and peace of mind we are supposed to enjoy as we journey through life.
Most of us are driven and far stretched to unbearable limits in our desire to satisfy our needs. But do we really need all those needs? The mere fact that you see something as a need in life does not really mean you need it or at that particular time, you got to have it.
The assumption of needs is a complex discipline and many have tried to wrongly simplify it by saying, needs are those you cannot do without in life.
The above is not only wrong, it also fails to take into account the distinctiveness of us as individuals, our capabilities, strength and weakness in satisfying our needs-including the fundamentals.
If your happiness and peace of mind is being curtailed by your desire to satisfy your needs, you must re-evaluate these needs to ascertain if you really need them.
Life is a lousy journey burden by our own aspirations, it is therefore unnecessary to overload the struggles of life with needless needs. It kills the soul and never brings you the happiness you are suppose to have in life.
Does the mere fact that someone says you need something really indicates that you need it? And does the fact that everyone around you have something means you also need it?
For you to have happiness and peace of mind, you have to begin to question your needs. Prioritize your needs in order of importance. Those needs which are not necessary or put unbearable pressure on your existence can be forgone.
You must concentrate on the needs that will fetch you real and lasting happiness. Let go those needs you assume by virtue of assumption of needs…The fact is that most of the things you assume that you need, you do not really need them.
Set yourself free, embrace the happiness you deserve and have a lasting peace of mind by simply locating those needless needs, and throw them out of the window.
Stop assuming more and more needs as you journey through life because all they do is to hold back your happiness. Start getting rid of those needless needs you have and happiness will quickly simple with you.
By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri/ ScrewLife.Com
Chris-Vincent is an internet enthusiast & entrepreneur, web developer, web publisher and a blogger, a law student with special interest in Human Success, Personal Development and Achievements.
As a multi-niche blogger, areas of web development, internet entrepreneurship and marketing are a close heartfelt passion. He enjoys blogging and making money online.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- I Am At Cannes For The 66th Cannes Film Festival, Any GC Reader Around Cannes Or Nice?
- Blogging Is The New BIG Thing, A New Way To Make REAL Money Online-Start Your Own Blog Today For FREE
- BG: It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- And The Winner Is...Miss Universe 2013 Seems Like A BIG JOKE
- HEALTH & LIFESTYLE: Is What You Are Eating, Eating You?
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?