I understand that we all have friends who in fact are haters; however a simple mirror can help spot these bad friends easily. If your friends allow you to step out looking like a goddam clown or that butterfly woman (below), then you should exterminate them with immediate effect.
The cost of a mirror in Ghana cannot be that expensive under the better Ghana agenda to the extent that Raquel cannot afford one. I need to make this clear, I love Raquel…If nothing at all, I am a man and will love her for her ability to give freely-FREE SHOW!
I wanted to skip her for the reason that some people will wrongly interpret my recent ‘calling her out’ as hatred instead of my love to see her get better.
First of all, did Raquel buy that dress or got it made by one of the numerous fake designers in Ghana? Let me chip in this, every seamstress in Ghana or a person will a sewing machine is now a fashion designer in Ghana. These are the people making some of the tawdry dresses our stars wear.
Whatever Raquel is wearing is absolute garbage…Maybe if the dress was in black, it wouldn’t look that tasteless. My mum did not even wear this on her wedding day during the 80’s. Who wears this for glamorous red carpet event? #ONLY RAQUEL.
Also, what is that hairstyle she never changes? The total Raquel standing there is a disaster waiting to happen. Like seriously, why do such damage to your own self?
Anyway, one thing she got right is that…I am told she wore 7 panties this time….LOL
And who is that butterfly woman out there…Nadjat right? She must be an extraterrestrial individual visiting us from a different dimension universe. What the heck is she wearing?
For the clown lady standing near KOD, she should be at REHAB not on our red carpet…She may harm somebody. Does she hate herself that much? GOSH
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- BG: Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- IAmSassyChic.Com: How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- Winnie 'Nomzamo' Mandela: She Who Tried!
- BG: Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Ahead Of 2013 Ghana Movie Awards, Your Favourite Movie Stars Pose With The GMA’s Expensive Statuette
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date