I understand that we all have friends who in fact are haters; however a simple mirror can help spot these bad friends easily. If your friends allow you to step out looking like a goddam clown or that butterfly woman (below), then you should exterminate them with immediate effect.
The cost of a mirror in Ghana cannot be that expensive under the better Ghana agenda to the extent that Raquel cannot afford one. I need to make this clear, I love Raquel…If nothing at all, I am a man and will love her for her ability to give freely-FREE SHOW!
I wanted to skip her for the reason that some people will wrongly interpret my recent ‘calling her out’ as hatred instead of my love to see her get better.
First of all, did Raquel buy that dress or got it made by one of the numerous fake designers in Ghana? Let me chip in this, every seamstress in Ghana or a person will a sewing machine is now a fashion designer in Ghana. These are the people making some of the tawdry dresses our stars wear.
Whatever Raquel is wearing is absolute garbage…Maybe if the dress was in black, it wouldn’t look that tasteless. My mum did not even wear this on her wedding day during the 80’s. Who wears this for glamorous red carpet event? #ONLY RAQUEL.
Also, what is that hairstyle she never changes? The total Raquel standing there is a disaster waiting to happen. Like seriously, why do such damage to your own self?
Anyway, one thing she got right is that…I am told she wore 7 panties this time….LOL
And who is that butterfly woman out there…Nadjat right? She must be an extraterrestrial individual visiting us from a different dimension universe. What the heck is she wearing?
For the clown lady standing near KOD, she should be at REHAB not on our red carpet…She may harm somebody. Does she hate herself that much? GOSH
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- VIDEO: Watch Trailer For Barbershop- The Next Cut- Featuring Common, Ice Cube, Nicki Minaj, Cedric The Entertainer, Tyga Et Al
- Kwaw Kese Cautions The Youth On the Health Implications Of Drugs
- Asamoah Gyan’s Father Busted: He Says Baffour Gyan is 36 Years When His Football Public Records Say He is 35 | His Reaction to A Spoof/Satirical Website Gets Him in Real Trouble
- Which Ghanaian Celebrity Owns this Fine B**ty?
- Hiplife Artiste Akoo Nana Following The ‘Alewa’ Route: Is Now Born Again