Nuna couture is a Ghanaian fashion label. The name “NUNA” is an acronym of name starting with the last name, (“NU” Nunoo- “NA” Nathaniel). The company made its first debut 2010 BO-16 and MWK fashion night for the Miss Ghana contestants.
The label designed 10 cocktail, 10 navy costumes on the Grand finally and from that has ever stopped bringing the best for its label.
Then came up with its first collection “Dagomba” a project from the workshop of The Young Fashion Designer Hub (THE WEB). The collection was influence by the Northern part of Ghana.
The line was finally established in 2011 in a local private house in Accra, Ghana. Nuna Couture is well known for its classic ready-to-wear, mens-wear, womens-wear and accessories.
The “Coins Bag Collection” is the second collection from the label. The collection was inspired by the old money bag from my grandfather.
It was dominated by black cotton, silk and mesh because of the nature of the bag and an addition of African print (Davi-va) cotton, represented in yellow, red, grey and white to think outside the box what the bag contains!
It was designed in couture and flawless ready to wear. The collection is aimed to bring out the inner beauty of every one.
Check Nuna Couture out
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Boko Haram Release Video in Which They’re Slaughtering Civilians They Deem Infidels
- So I Was RIGHT After All? | Kwaw Kese’s Management & MUSIGA Issue Statement Asking the So Called Celebrities to Stop Their Social Media Comments & End the #FREEKWAWKESE Campaign
- Ugandan Maid in Child Assault Video Receives 4 Years in Jail | Is the Sentence Appropriate?
- Man Attempts Suicide in Volta Region Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him
- Where is Bishop Obinim & the Other Charlatans in Ghana? | The National Secretariat of the Domestic Violence and Victims’ Support Unit Says Reckless Abuse of People On the Increase in Ghana Done in the Name Of Religion