Nuna couture is a Ghanaian fashion label. The name “NUNA” is an acronym of name starting with the last name, (“NU” Nunoo- “NA” Nathaniel). The company made its first debut 2010 BO-16 and MWK fashion night for the Miss Ghana contestants.
The label designed 10 cocktail, 10 navy costumes on the Grand finally and from that has ever stopped bringing the best for its label.
Then came up with its first collection “Dagomba” a project from the workshop of The Young Fashion Designer Hub (THE WEB). The collection was influence by the Northern part of Ghana.
The line was finally established in 2011 in a local private house in Accra, Ghana. Nuna Couture is well known for its classic ready-to-wear, mens-wear, womens-wear and accessories.
The “Coins Bag Collection” is the second collection from the label. The collection was inspired by the old money bag from my grandfather.
It was dominated by black cotton, silk and mesh because of the nature of the bag and an addition of African print (Davi-va) cotton, represented in yellow, red, grey and white to think outside the box what the bag contains!
It was designed in couture and flawless ready to wear. The collection is aimed to bring out the inner beauty of every one.
Check Nuna Couture out
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 3 Year Old Kindergarten Pupil in Ghana Wants to Be an Armed Robber in Future So He Can Be Rich
- Castro’s Family Attacks Spiritualist in His House and Demands Castro Within Seven (7) Days + Spiritualists Says Castro is NOT Dead
- Big Brother Hotshots Revealed…The Inside GIST
- Joselyn Dumas Launches Phase 2 of 'Xcholera Campaign'
- God Has Done Wonders | Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams Says His Cedi Rise Prophecy is Now Manifesting