Premier Ghanaian female group RnM has released behind the scenes photos of the shooting of a video for their upcoming single-Simple Luv.
The song which features Ghana’s most consistent hit makers 4×4 is a single from RnM’s upcoming unnamed studio album.
Simple Luv, which was jointly written by Stephanie and Natasha-RnM and the 4×4 boys, tells a story of how the different sexes view or perceive a relationship.
The video will be out next month-May, followed by a promotional tour by RnM to push the song.
Check out the photos below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 67th Cannes Film Festival: Nicole Garcia is the Jury President for Caméra d’or Award
- BG: Serena Williams Shows Curves at Miami Beach
- DID YOU KNOW THAT: The Position You Sleep in With Your Partner Shows The Strength Of The Relationship?
- ‘Mad’ Reggie Rockstone Punches Roro for Describing VVIP’s Latest Single ‘Selfie’ as a Substandard Recording
- DID YOU KNOW THAT: Couples Are More Likely to Argue When Hungry?