Popular Hip life songstress, Eazzy has described as false, a claim by Lynx Entertainment that she was handed over to a new management team following a mutual agreement.
Lynx Entertainment on Wednesday 25th April, 2012, announced in a press release that it had parted ways with the songstress by handing her over to ace broadcaster cum designer Kofi Okyere Darko also known as KOD.
The release which quoted General Manager of Lynx Ghana, parent company of Lynx Entertainment, said among other things that Eazzy’s transfer was part of a grand scheme of things that “an artist grows to the point where he or she can successfully make the key decisions which affect his or her career on a regular basis. What made this take longer than we expected was finding a suitable candidate to take over Eazzy’s management. KOD takes over now and lynx will take a back seat and assume a more advisory role.”
However, Eazzy has categorically denied ever reaching any mutual agreement with Lynx Entertainment for her to be transferred stating that her contract with Lynx Entertainment was annulled on the 8th of April 2012 upon her request. The annulment brought to an end a three year business relationship with the record label.
“Yes, I am no more with Lynx, but I think the public has been misinformed. Lynx did not hand me over to KOD” the songstress disclosed.
She said a new management team which includes KOD as an agent, is being put together by herself and that the full complement of the team will be announced in due course.
Eazzy was signed onto Lynx Entertainment in 2009 and has churned out popular songs like ‘Bo Wonsem Mame’, ‘Wengeze’, ‘One Gal ‘and her current hit single ‘Go Go Wind’ . She will officially release her new video of ‘Go Go Wind’ at the Rockstone’s Office on Friday 28th April 2012.
Issued by Media Trade on behalf of Eazzy
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- POETIC JUSTICE: Boy Who Recorded & Leaked His Banging Encounter with a Girl without Her Knowledge, Forced To Marry Her in Ghana
- Players in Ghana’s Movie Industry Are NOT Business Minded | They’ve Watched On Unconcerned For a Bank to Take Over Accra’s Only Biggest Surviving Cinema
- Classification Board Approves ‘Castro Amanehunu’ Movie – Actors In It Are Named: Castro, Janet, Asamoah Gyan & So Film Producers Association Says ‘We Won’t Allow It to Be Released’
- T.B Joshua Says Ebola Virus’ is From the Pit of Hell
- Let’s Stop Complaining About the Youth Having No Moral Fibre | Ghana Has No Moral Fibre!