I just love the poster with all the Ghanaian female celebrities. Let’s look beyond the poster and focus on the reason why they have been assembled, which is for the Female Celebrity Soccer Match organised to raise funds for the Juliet Ibrahim’s Foundation [JIF].
On Tuesday, May 1 at exactly 2pm at the El-Wak Sports Stadium in Accra, the celebrities you see on the poster will come together to play in a fund raising charity match.
The celebrities are drawn from various aspects of the showbiz industry. GhanaCelebrities.Com understands that, Nana Ama McBrown and Juliet Ibrahim Safo will be coaching either the ‘No Smoking’ or the ‘Dialysis Treatment’ team.
Philanthropists who want to support this initiative can purchase a ticket for GHC20 for regular and GHC40 for VIP to support a worthy cause.
Juliet Ibrahim Foundation (JIF) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization focus on creating awareness about kidney cancer and providing cost effective treatment for individuals suffering from kidney related diseases. We understand that cancer, especially kidney cancer is preventable and curable, and we aim to help those in need of treatment to have access to them in Africa. We offer education, treatment and other social needs that would help individuals deal with kidney cancer.
If you need more information about Juliet Ibrahim Foundation, please contact us or if you would like to schedule an interview with Juliet Ibrahim, please send an interview request to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- MORE DETAILS: ITLOS Grants Cote d’Ivoire Injunction Against Ghana In Ongoing Maritime Case
- The International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea Rules Against Ghana | Grants Injunction Requested By Cote d'Ivoire
- Nigerian Advocacy Group SERAP Calls On The International Criminal Court To Investigate Xenophobic Attacks
- Former Assembly Member Shoots Cousins for Calling His Mother 'A Witch'
- Ghana-Cote d’Ivoire Marine Dispute: Judgement On Injunction Expected This Weekend