I just love the poster with all the Ghanaian female celebrities. Let’s look beyond the poster and focus on the reason why they have been assembled, which is for the Female Celebrity Soccer Match organised to raise funds for the Juliet Ibrahim’s Foundation [JIF].
On Tuesday, May 1 at exactly 2pm at the El-Wak Sports Stadium in Accra, the celebrities you see on the poster will come together to play in a fund raising charity match.
The celebrities are drawn from various aspects of the showbiz industry. GhanaCelebrities.Com understands that, Nana Ama McBrown and Juliet Ibrahim Safo will be coaching either the ‘No Smoking’ or the ‘Dialysis Treatment’ team.
Philanthropists who want to support this initiative can purchase a ticket for GHC20 for regular and GHC40 for VIP to support a worthy cause.
Juliet Ibrahim Foundation (JIF) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization focus on creating awareness about kidney cancer and providing cost effective treatment for individuals suffering from kidney related diseases. We understand that cancer, especially kidney cancer is preventable and curable, and we aim to help those in need of treatment to have access to them in Africa. We offer education, treatment and other social needs that would help individuals deal with kidney cancer.
If you need more information about Juliet Ibrahim Foundation, please contact us or if you would like to schedule an interview with Juliet Ibrahim, please send an interview request to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ghanaian Lady Who Tried to Smuggle 12 Kilos of Cocaine into London Has Been on Wanted List Since 2009 in Ghana & Yet She Was Everywhere in Ghana Without Any Arrest?
- Austrian Newspaper Says The Ghanaian Lady Arrested At Heathrow With Cocaine Worth Over 5 Million Dollars Must Be STUPID | And We Agree…
- Starr 103.5 FM Wins An Award Just 4-Months into Business
- Comedy of Errors: Man Attempts to Sell Stolen Goods Back to Its OWNER, Gets Arrested
- Maurice Ampaw Decides to Withdraw Case Against A-Plus After Meeting Between the Two