Sunday 29, 2012 will be remembered as the day that Glo Mobile finally arrived in Ghana to start commercial services as the country’s six mobile operator.
Glo Mobile Ghana is a subsidiary of Globacom International, a Nigerian based telecom giant.
Prior to their final launch, several other launches have been postponed. The recent postponed April 20 launch fetched them a fine of $200,000 from the National Communications Authority (NCA) .
Regardless of what has happened in respect to the postponement and the fine, I think it is exciting that eventually the network has arrived to give competition and put pressure on the other networks to check their tariffs, and also offer better services to Ghanaians.
Glo Mobile Ghana is offering free and unconditional GHC0.20pewesa daily for 100 days to every customer [whether one makes calls or not]. Subscribers will also enjoy 100% bonus on recharge plus other bonus on incoming calls.
Also Glo is offering GHC 0.2p per minute calls for two special people as well as other bonuses for receiving or making international calls.
Owing to the poor services rendered to Ghanaians by some telecoms, it will be great, if Glo Mobile can capitalise on this weakness and give better services to the many desperate Ghanaians
Glo Mobile Ghana is 0233. Like Kay-Ara, an underground artiste said in his comic song ‘Traffic Light’, Ghanaians are waiting for Glo Mobile. Are you going to go GLO?
Listen to ‘Traffic Light’ by Kay-Ara
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- TIME WITH PASTOR GEORGE: If You Say You Love GOD & You Hate Your Brother...You Are A LIAR
- Nuong Faalong Writes: I Hear the World Is Coming To An END
- PHOTO: 'Crop Tops' Are Not For Every One Especially Afia Schwarzenegger
- PHOTOS: Meet the Young Ghanaian Who Went On A Ride With Drake in Accra & The Other Who Flew in Obama's Presidential Jet to Tamale
- VIDEO: Inside Asamoah Gyan's '$3M' Mansion in Accra