Yesterday, the El-Wak Sports Stadium in Accra hosted several beautiful Ghanaian celebrities-movie stars, tv personalities, musicians and others as they went head to head in a football game to raise funds for the Juliet Ibrahim Foundation (JIF).
The attraction was not limited to the football game, it extended to their ‘swag’ and the topic-who has the big or fine ‘goody’ could not have been avoided.
Ermmm, I think from the back shots, I will go for Nikki Samonas…LOL. Nana Aba must be wearing 3 shorts! You girls Rock!
Check out the photos below…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- GC Was Damn RIGHT | ECG Confirms They Have Disconnected 41 Properties At Red Row Estate for Illegal Connection & Non Payment of Bills Including that of Yvonne Nelson
- PHOTOS: It's Stephanie Karikari...Miss Ghana 2010/2011 So Don't Mistake Her For A Night Adabraka Worker
- PHOTO OF THE DAY: On Africa Union Day...See How SMART Our Leaders Are...
- On African Union Day: Nigeria Suffers Fuel Shortage Whilst Ghana Wallows In Dumsor | Where Is This Continent Going?
- READERS' MAIL: The Hypocrisy & Thievery Nature of Ghanaians | The CEO of Red Row Estate Joined Yvonne Nelson for Dumsor Vigil When His Estate Runs On ECG Illegal Connections…