Yesterday, the El-Wak Sports Stadium in Accra hosted several beautiful Ghanaian celebrities-movie stars, tv personalities, musicians and others as they went head to head in a football game to raise funds for the Juliet Ibrahim Foundation (JIF).
The attraction was not limited to the football game, it extended to their ‘swag’ and the topic-who has the big or fine ‘goody’ could not have been avoided.
Ermmm, I think from the back shots, I will go for Nikki Samonas…LOL. Nana Aba must be wearing 3 shorts! You girls Rock!
Check out the photos below…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- GC Cartoon of the Week: Bishop Duncan Williams & the Cedi Prophecy
- The Return of Daniel Craig as James Bond | Shooting Starts in December in London with Naomie Harris & Director-Sam Mendes
- 'Ghanaians Are Fools Says Another Leader'| Commissioner for the Commission on Human Rights and Administrative Justice- Lauretta Vivian Lamptey Spends Over $180,000 on Rent & She Was Staying in a $456 a Day Hotel in Ghana
- STARR FM’s 'The Zone' With Naa Ashorkor: The Full Mid-Morning Office Experience
- She is Looking HOT...And It's Nadia Buari