Yesterday, the El-Wak Sports Stadium in Accra hosted several beautiful Ghanaian celebrities-movie stars, tv personalities, musicians and others as they went head to head in a football game to raise funds for the Juliet Ibrahim Foundation (JIF).
The attraction was not limited to the football game, it extended to their ‘swag’ and the topic-who has the big or fine ‘goody’ could not have been avoided.
Ermmm, I think from the back shots, I will go for Nikki Samonas…LOL. Nana Aba must be wearing 3 shorts! You girls Rock!
Check out the photos below…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 90% of Alcoholic Drinks Advertised in Ghana Suggest That They Give S*xual Stamina to Men – But The Liquor Licensing Act 1970 (Act 331) Says ‘Advertisements Should Neither Claim Nor Suggest That Any Alcoholic Drink Can Contribute Towards S*xual Success Or Can Enhance S*xual Attractiveness’
- It's Happening Tonight | The Premiere of 'Love Regardless' + Celebrity Pop Corn Sale & MORE
- PHOTO: Nadia Buari Playing With One of Her Twins
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: It's Star Actress-Jackie Appiah
- The Day I Hired A Translator in Spain to Save My Hungry Butt From Eating Another Tasteless Food