Vogue Italy recently caught up with Menaye Donkor (Former Miss Universe Ghana, Model, Philanthropist & Aspiring Actress) for a chat about her childhood, career, fashion, charity & her hushand-Sulley Muntari…
GhanaCelebrities.Com is told Menaye Donkor is currently taking intensive acting classes, so do not be shocked if you see her in coming movies. I just hope she comes with something new and not just to join the sinking wagon…
In her interview with Vogue Italy (below), Menaye explains how she met Muntari, talks about her experience of working in New York, her fashion style and her passion to help others, especially children.
She also talks about how it was for her growing up in Ghana, her mixed parentage background, winning the Miss Universe Ghana contest in 2004 and other interesting things…
Watch The Interview Below
description=”Menaye Donkor Interview With Vogue”
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Random Ridiculousness: What is WRONG With this Photo?
- Mzbel Vrs Nicki Minaj: Who Has A Deep Personal Problem (PHOTO)...?
- Egyptian Court Sentences Three Al-Jazeera Journalists To 3 Years In Prison
- Accident At China's Paper Mill Kills Seven; Two Others Injured
- Celine Dion Gets Back On Stage After A Year Break To Care For Her Ill Husband