Vogue Italy recently caught up with Menaye Donkor (Former Miss Universe Ghana, Model, Philanthropist & Aspiring Actress) for a chat about her childhood, career, fashion, charity & her hushand-Sulley Muntari…
GhanaCelebrities.Com is told Menaye Donkor is currently taking intensive acting classes, so do not be shocked if you see her in coming movies. I just hope she comes with something new and not just to join the sinking wagon…
In her interview with Vogue Italy (below), Menaye explains how she met Muntari, talks about her experience of working in New York, her fashion style and her passion to help others, especially children.
She also talks about how it was for her growing up in Ghana, her mixed parentage background, winning the Miss Universe Ghana contest in 2004 and other interesting things…
Watch The Interview Below
description=”Menaye Donkor Interview With Vogue”
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- VIDEO: Actress Nana Ama McBrown Talks About Her Role in the Movie 'I Do' + MORE
- VIDEO: Ama K Abebrese Turns A STRIPPER in Mexico? | An Attempt on the Strip Pole Goes WRONG
- List of Most Corrupt Ghanaian Institutions: Police, The Presidency, Parliament, All Feature Prominently
- HOT SHOTS: With Love From Jamaica-Ama K Abebrese
- What? UCC's Nana Abena Korkor Addo Leaked Videos Ginger Defunct Soft-P*rn Filmmaker Socrate Sarfo to Go Back To Making Of Controversial Movies