Vogue Italy recently caught up with Menaye Donkor (Former Miss Universe Ghana, Model, Philanthropist & Aspiring Actress) for a chat about her childhood, career, fashion, charity & her hushand-Sulley Muntari…
GhanaCelebrities.Com is told Menaye Donkor is currently taking intensive acting classes, so do not be shocked if you see her in coming movies. I just hope she comes with something new and not just to join the sinking wagon…
In her interview with Vogue Italy (below), Menaye explains how she met Muntari, talks about her experience of working in New York, her fashion style and her passion to help others, especially children.
She also talks about how it was for her growing up in Ghana, her mixed parentage background, winning the Miss Universe Ghana contest in 2004 and other interesting things…
Watch The Interview Below
description="Menaye Donkor Interview With Vogue"
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Where are the 30 Ghanaian Celebs – John Dumelo, Kalsium Sinare, Mr. Beautiful, Abeiku Santana & Others Who Campaigned for NDC Government?
- Miss Ghana 2013 Winner-Guissepina Baafi to Sue Inna Patty & Exclusive Events Ghana
- Ghana’s Foreign Minister-Hannah Tetteh’s Alleged Son in a Freestyle Hanky Panky VIDEO?
- T.I and Tiny Both Release New Music | Send Subtle Messages to Each Other?
- The RETURN of Castro De Destroyer? | There is a ‘YES’ Probability