They all want fame but some will go whatever extent, including lying or exposing their assets to grab the fame they want…
After years of writing and dealing with Ghanaian celebrities, what I can you is that, they are all attention seekers…You may not see it being in front of things, but for those of us behind the doors, we know it and we understand it.
Seeking for ‘more’ fame as a celebrity is not bad. After all, is that not what they are supposed to be fighting for day in and out?
However, what is unpleasant is when some desperate celebrities ignore classical decency and engage in unnecessary attention seeking tactics…All in the name of showbiz.
From your front view, which Ghanaian celebrities do you think are desperately looking for attention and will/are employing unnecessary attention seeking tactics? Who do you think are the attention whores?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Samini Used to CHOP DOWN the Arrested Cocaine Girl-Nayele Ametefeh aka Rubby Appiah?
- Relative Of Kwaw Kesse Confesses: Kwaw Turns Adviser in Cells And Promises Never to Do What He Did That Took Him There
- More Photos of the Ghanaian Woman-Nayele Ametefeh Whose ‘GOLD Turned into Cocaine’ at Heathrow Airport
- Indeed Ghanaian Celebrities Are Also Paparazzi | Joselyn Dumas in London
- Birthday Hottie: Yvonne Okoro Turns 30