It will do as good if start by clearly defining what talent is and then proceed to find raw/pure talent.
According to my Cambridge Advance Leaner’s Dictionary (3rd Edition), talent is define as; NATURAL ABILITY-someone who has the NATURAL ability at something, especially without being taught.
With the above in mind, the phrase ‘raw/pure talent’ Actress will refer to an Actress whose talent is absolutely natural, undiluted by exaggeration or not enhanced by the prowess of a director.
An Actress can be said to have raw talent when she is equally good no matter what role she is given, or which director she works with…
People who have raw talents do not care much about where they find themselves; they shine and stand out in all circumstances.
Now that we seem to have a vivid understanding of what raw talent means, which Ghanaian Actress do you think is the Queen of raw/pure talent? And Why?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- The High Price Some Women Have to Pay for Patriarchy: ‘Virg*nity Stones’ in High Demand in Cameroon Despite Obvious Health Implications
- It’s Happening Tonight in London | The Premiere of DOUBLE CROSS Featuring Ama K. Abebrese, John Dumelo, Adjetey Anang, Jasmine Baroudi & Others
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Yvonne Nelson, Sandra Ankobiah, Adjetey Anang, Ama K Abebrese, John Dumelo, Kafui Danku, Eazzy & Nana Ama McBrown
- ‘Family Album’ Featuring Majid Michel, Christabel Ekeh, Kofi Adjorlolo, Kafui Danku, Roselyn Ngissah & Others to Be Premiered on 7th November in Accra | Watch the Trailer
- Kumi Guitar says the Ghana Music Awards Controversy Made Him a Bit Popular