It will do as good if start by clearly defining what talent is and then proceed to find raw/pure talent.
According to my Cambridge Advance Leaner’s Dictionary (3rd Edition), talent is define as; NATURAL ABILITY-someone who has the NATURAL ability at something, especially without being taught.
With the above in mind, the phrase ‘raw/pure talent’ Actress will refer to an Actress whose talent is absolutely natural, undiluted by exaggeration or not enhanced by the prowess of a director.
An Actress can be said to have raw talent when she is equally good no matter what role she is given, or which director she works with…
People who have raw talents do not care much about where they find themselves; they shine and stand out in all circumstances.
Now that we seem to have a vivid understanding of what raw talent means, which Ghanaian Actress do you think is the Queen of raw/pure talent? And Why?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Best African Act Award at MOBO 2014 Was Not Televised | Music of Black Origin Awards INDEED
- Musician/Comedia A-Plus Sued By Lawyer-Maurice Ampah for Defamation & He Wants 1 Million Ghana Cedis
- Fuse ODG Wins MOBO Awards’ Best African Act Again + Full List of the Winners
- HAPPY DEATHDAY Featuring Kafui Danku, Nana Ama McBrown, Alex Ekubo, James Gardiner & Others to Be Premiered on November 14 in Accra
- GC Reader-Sasha Says Kofi Adjorlolo is a ‘BIG SNUB’ | What Has Your Experience Been LIke With Ghanaian Celebrities?