It will do as good if start by clearly defining what talent is and then proceed to find raw/pure talent.
According to my Cambridge Advance Leaner’s Dictionary (3rd Edition), talent is define as; NATURAL ABILITY-someone who has the NATURAL ability at something, especially without being taught.
With the above in mind, the phrase ‘raw/pure talent’ Actress will refer to an Actress whose talent is absolutely natural, undiluted by exaggeration or not enhanced by the prowess of a director.
An Actress can be said to have raw talent when she is equally good no matter what role she is given, or which director she works with…
People who have raw talents do not care much about where they find themselves; they shine and stand out in all circumstances.
Now that we seem to have a vivid understanding of what raw talent means, which Ghanaian Actress do you think is the Queen of raw/pure talent? And Why?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ghanaian Musician Deeba Who is Alleged to Have Defiled His Step Child is Now UNDER HOUSE ARREST in the UK
- 72% of WASSCE Candidates Failed this Year’s Exams | Results Endemic of Bigger Problem with Education in Ghana
- GC Cartoon of the Week: The Barimah Sidney & George Oppong Weah Wahala
- OPEN GOSSIP: Don’t Tell Me All These Ghanaian Male Actors Are Really into MEN...DAMN
- Rapper-Nicki Minaj Premieres the Music Video for 'Anaconda' - Watch