The prestigious 65th annual Cannes Film Festival opened today in France with a grand red carpet appearance by top world movie stars and makers.
Invited among the special guests to grace the all important opening red carpet is multiple award winning Ghanaian Star Actress-Jackie Appiah.
The glamorous dress she rocked flawlessly complemented her natural beauty on the red carpet, shinning like the true star that she is…And who will not stand to look and admire her innocent pretty smile?. If you care to know, the beautiful kente beaded dress she is rocking in the photos was made by JIL, from all the way Dubai…She killed it with the whole Kente flava.
Among some of the top actresses that make appearances at the opening alongside Jackie Appiah were Berenice Bejo, Eva Longoria, Jessica Chastain, Freida Pinto, Jane Fonda, Diane Kruger, and Tilda Swinton were all gussied up and camera-ready as they walked around the arrivals area. Singer Lana Del Rey and supermodel Eva Herzigova .
Representing the guys were Alec Baldwin (with fiance Hilaria Thomas), Chris Pine, Bruce Willis, Edward Norton, Ewan McGregor and Bill Murray.
Check out the photos below (More photos are being uploaded…)
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Where are the Religious Zealots? | Nadia Buari Celebrates 13 Years of Sinning Against God-Why Don’t You Go for Her Head?
- Singer Katy Perry Wants to Join the Illuminati | Also Says She Believes in Aliens
- Ghanaian A-List Movie Stars Are Still Not Being Paid for Some Movie Roles?
- PHOTOS: Rihanna Spotted Arriving at 'Da Silvano' Restaurant in New York
- DID YOU KNOW THAT: Taking Contraceptive Pill 'Raises the Risk Of Breast Cancer By 50 Per Cent'