Guru’s ‘Lapaz Toyota’ song is one of the biggest songs in recent times – thanks to azonto. The song has been a favourite tune for many people at funerals, parties, outdoorings and it has been played and enjoyed at almost all gatherings.
At the launch of the second edition of Ghana Meets Naija, one of the biggest musical concerts in Ghana, GhanaCelebrities.Com spotted Guru riding a new Ford Explorer 2011 Model with registration number Guru 1 – 12, which cost $30,000. We are told, the car was given to him by his management Empire Entertainment.
It’s like the dude doesn’t like Toyota after all.
[Watch – Lapaz Toyota Official Video]
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Nollywood Actor-Chinedu Ikedieze Says His Experience As A Street Boy Influenced His Life
- There Is Still Love Out There—Adunni Ade Assures
- Nana Aba Anamoah Suspended By TV3 After Old Trafford Photoshop Saga
- Wanlov Da Kubolor Says People Made God, Not The Other Way Round
- VIDEO: John Dumelo Takes On Delay | Boxes Her to the Corner On Her Own Show & Says He Never Chopped Down Joselyn Dumas & Others