Guru’s ‘Lapaz Toyota’ song is one of the biggest songs in recent times – thanks to azonto. The song has been a favourite tune for many people at funerals, parties, outdoorings and it has been played and enjoyed at almost all gatherings.
At the launch of the second edition of Ghana Meets Naija, one of the biggest musical concerts in Ghana, GhanaCelebrities.Com spotted Guru riding a new Ford Explorer 2011 Model with registration number Guru 1 – 12, which cost $30,000. We are told, the car was given to him by his management Empire Entertainment.
It’s like the dude doesn’t like Toyota after all.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- CHRIS-VINCENT: The ‘Side Chick’ Death Trap | Is It Worth the Fun?
- Fuse ODG Scores 3 MOBO Nominations | WizKid, Tiwa Savage & Others Nominated
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Christabel Ekeh, Itz Tiffany & Nikki Samonas
- The Unfulfilled Legacy of Ghana’s First President
- Our Ghanaian Leaders of Today | Exceptionally GREEDY with No Conscience…