Guru’s ‘Lapaz Toyota’ song is one of the biggest songs in recent times – thanks to azonto. The song has been a favourite tune for many people at funerals, parties, outdoorings and it has been played and enjoyed at almost all gatherings.
At the launch of the second edition of Ghana Meets Naija, one of the biggest musical concerts in Ghana, GhanaCelebrities.Com spotted Guru riding a new Ford Explorer 2011 Model with registration number Guru 1 – 12, which cost $30,000. We are told, the car was given to him by his management Empire Entertainment.
It’s like the dude doesn’t like Toyota after all.
[Watch – Lapaz Toyota Official Video]
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Bright Of Buk Bak Fame Says Life After Ronnie Coaches’ Death Hasn’t Been Easy
- VIDEO: Watch Trailer For Barbershop- The Next Cut- Featuring Common, Ice Cube, Nicki Minaj, Cedric The Entertainer, Tyga Et Al
- Kwaw Kese Cautions The Youth On the Health Implications Of Drugs
- Asamoah Gyan’s Father Busted: He Says Baffour Gyan is 36 Years When His Football Public Records Say He is 35 | His Reaction to A Spoof/Satirical Website Gets Him in Real Trouble
- Which Ghanaian Celebrity Owns this Fine B**ty?