Guru’s ‘Lapaz Toyota’ song is one of the biggest songs in recent times – thanks to azonto. The song has been a favourite tune for many people at funerals, parties, outdoorings and it has been played and enjoyed at almost all gatherings.
At the launch of the second edition of Ghana Meets Naija, one of the biggest musical concerts in Ghana, GhanaCelebrities.Com spotted Guru riding a new Ford Explorer 2011 Model with registration number Guru 1 – 12, which cost $30,000. We are told, the car was given to him by his management Empire Entertainment.
It’s like the dude doesn’t like Toyota after all.
[Watch – Lapaz Toyota Official Video]
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PUT ON BLAST: What is Juliet Ibrahim Doing On A BLEACHING CREAM’S Billboard? | How Much Was She Paid For This ‘Insensitive’ Garbage?
- Kenyan President Signs Polygamy Law And Nobody Is Crying Foul: Yet Legalising Homosexuality In America Gets All Of Us Up In Arms
- Ghanaian Musician-MzVee's Comment Shows How EMPTY HEADED African Women Have Become
- Come On Oko Vanderpuije | Best Mayor Of Africa Writes His Name & Award At the Back Of His Car
- Blakk Rasta Talks About Why He Resigned After 8 Years With Multimedia...