Guru’s ‘Lapaz Toyota’ song is one of the biggest songs in recent times – thanks to azonto. The song has been a favourite tune for many people at funerals, parties, outdoorings and it has been played and enjoyed at almost all gatherings.
At the launch of the second edition of Ghana Meets Naija, one of the biggest musical concerts in Ghana, GhanaCelebrities.Com spotted Guru riding a new Ford Explorer 2011 Model with registration number Guru 1 – 12, which cost $30,000. We are told, the car was given to him by his management Empire Entertainment.
It’s like the dude doesn’t like Toyota after all.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Trailer + ‘WHEN LOVE HAPPENS’ Starring Desmond Elliot, OC Ukeje, Gideon Okeke, Beverely Naya, Wale Ojo, Bukky Wright & Others Set for Cinema Release in Accra on 28th November, 2014
- Celebrity Instagram & Twit Photos of the Week: Nana Ama McBrown, Roselyn Ngissah, Kalsoume Sinare, Christabel Ekeh, Sandra Ankobiah, John Dumelo & Others
- PHOTOS: How Nadia Buari Spent Turning 32
- Bill Cosby Has Been Accused By A Million Women of Rape: But is There More To The Story Than Meets The Eye?
- PHOTOS: Arrested Cocaine Girl Wore All White With Expensive Accessories to KOD’s Recent Wedding | She Has Friends in the Entertainment Industry Too…