Guru’s ‘Lapaz Toyota’ song is one of the biggest songs in recent times – thanks to azonto. The song has been a favourite tune for many people at funerals, parties, outdoorings and it has been played and enjoyed at almost all gatherings.
At the launch of the second edition of Ghana Meets Naija, one of the biggest musical concerts in Ghana, GhanaCelebrities.Com spotted Guru riding a new Ford Explorer 2011 Model with registration number Guru 1 – 12, which cost $30,000. We are told, the car was given to him by his management Empire Entertainment.
It’s like the dude doesn’t like Toyota after all.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Call Me on Phone For Your Ghana Movie Awards Plaques Says Fred Nuamah
- BG: Kim Kardashian Rocks Natural Hair in Paris
- Eazzy on the ROCK + Okomfo Kwadee Talks About His Return to Music
- And the GREATEST Concert is Back-Ghana Meets Naija 2014 | Sarkodie, Davido, Guru, Lilwin, Wizboyy & Others to Perform…
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Ama K Abebrese, Nana Ama McBrown, Nadia Buari, Christabel Ekeh & Others