Guru’s ‘Lapaz Toyota’ song is one of the biggest songs in recent times – thanks to azonto. The song has been a favourite tune for many people at funerals, parties, outdoorings and it has been played and enjoyed at almost all gatherings.
At the launch of the second edition of Ghana Meets Naija, one of the biggest musical concerts in Ghana, GhanaCelebrities.Com spotted Guru riding a new Ford Explorer 2011 Model with registration number Guru 1 – 12, which cost $30,000. We are told, the car was given to him by his management Empire Entertainment.
It’s like the dude doesn’t like Toyota after all.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- New Music: 'Makoma' By R2Bees
- PHOTOS: Apostle Dr Kwadwo Safo Donates Kantanka 4x4 to Ghana Police | So We Can Do It?
- Treating Ghanaian Celebrities with Gross Disdain | Obrafour Shares His Unfortunate Story in U.S.A (AUDIO)
- PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian 'Says' BLONDE is Over | Returns to Dark Hair + North West Looks So Beautiful
- WTF: Women With Natural Hair Have Low Self-Esteem Says A New Research