Guru’s ‘Lapaz Toyota’ song is one of the biggest songs in recent times – thanks to azonto. The song has been a favourite tune for many people at funerals, parties, outdoorings and it has been played and enjoyed at almost all gatherings.
At the launch of the second edition of Ghana Meets Naija, one of the biggest musical concerts in Ghana, GhanaCelebrities.Com spotted Guru riding a new Ford Explorer 2011 Model with registration number Guru 1 – 12, which cost $30,000. We are told, the car was given to him by his management Empire Entertainment.
It’s like the dude doesn’t like Toyota after all.
[Watch – Lapaz Toyota Official Video]
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- The Obama Girls’ Contradiction to the Every Day Girl | No Weaves, No Expensive Bags & Certainly No Stress
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Jackie Appiah, Captain Planet, Becca & Martha Ankomah
- PHOTOS: Yvonne Nelson Says Check Her CHEST Twins Out...
- VIDEO: Mad Woman Afia Schwarzenegger Arrested For Beating the Hell Out Of A Man...SHOCKING!
- I'm Still Single: Obaapa Christy Cries Out