Guru’s ‘Lapaz Toyota’ song is one of the biggest songs in recent times – thanks to azonto. The song has been a favourite tune for many people at funerals, parties, outdoorings and it has been played and enjoyed at almost all gatherings.
At the launch of the second edition of Ghana Meets Naija, one of the biggest musical concerts in Ghana, GhanaCelebrities.Com spotted Guru riding a new Ford Explorer 2011 Model with registration number Guru 1 – 12, which cost $30,000. We are told, the car was given to him by his management Empire Entertainment.
It’s like the dude doesn’t like Toyota after all.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS: The Last Time Nadia Buari Was Spotted in Public Was in December | Now Tell Us If She Looks Pregnant
- GONE INTERNATIONAL: Idris Elba's 'Beasts of No Nation' Featuring Ama K Abebrese & Others to Premiere on Netflix
- Gifty Anti Says She is Deeply WORRIED | Check Why She is Worried...
- Make Up Matrix: Do Men Have the RIGHT to Let Go When They See the REAL Face Later?
- Suspected Group Of Lesbians Assaulted At Teshie In Accra