Guru’s ‘Lapaz Toyota’ song is one of the biggest songs in recent times – thanks to azonto. The song has been a favourite tune for many people at funerals, parties, outdoorings and it has been played and enjoyed at almost all gatherings.
At the launch of the second edition of Ghana Meets Naija, one of the biggest musical concerts in Ghana, GhanaCelebrities.Com spotted Guru riding a new Ford Explorer 2011 Model with registration number Guru 1 – 12, which cost $30,000. We are told, the car was given to him by his management Empire Entertainment.
It’s like the dude doesn’t like Toyota after all.
[Watch – Lapaz Toyota Official Video]
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE: Deborah Vanessa Shows Banging Body in Bikini
- Ghana’s Most Beautiful Runner Up to Contest NDC Parliamentary Seat | Is It So Cheap to Venture into Politics in Ghana?
- Stray Bullet Kills One: Several Others Injured At Kasoa In Ghana During A Protest March
- I’m Not Quitting Mavin Records —Di’Ja Denies Rumors
- Marvin Records Boss, Don Jazzy Discloses Who He Is Dating | He Says He Will Not Marry Out Of Wedlock