One thing we will all agree on is that, life is difficult. The difficulties of life breed several problems. However, the difficulties of life are not what makes like thorny, rather trying to avoid these difficulties.
So life is difficult but it is not so difficult, what makes it so difficult is our attempts to avoid the difficulties.
Instead of embracing the difficulties of life and working hard to overcome them, we make like extremely difficulty by trying to avoid the difficulties.
There can never be life without problems or difficulties but there can be life with less difficulties and problems. When we acknowledge that life is difficult and will always have difficulties, it becomes much less difficult.
Also, when we acknowledge the problems and challenges of life and begin to face them with full armour instead of running away, the challenges become much less challenging.
It is pretty useless to spend a great deal of time and effort trying to avoid the difficulties of life when you could have used the same time and effort to face these difficulties, fight and conquer them. After all, you will learn a lot from the problems when they are solved, and you would have overcome or killed something.
Remember that, every new problem comes with a new opportunity and platform to help us build our lives.
I have heard people naively say, a beautiful life is that which comes without problems. Forgetting that, the problems and challenges are the stones upon which we build a meaningful life.
Life will be far better and easier without problems and challenges, but if that was the case, it would not be called ‘Life’. The problems and challenges are the defining ingredients of life.
Stop looking for a life without problems. Stop trying to avoid difficulties and problems in life. Rather acknowledge and face these problems as they come.
Good Morning & Have A Great Week!
By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri/ ScrewLife.Com
Chris-Vincent is an internet enthusiast & entrepreneur, web developer, web publisher and a blogger, a law student with special interest in Human Success, Personal Development and Achievements.
As a multi-niche blogger, areas of web development, internet entrepreneurship and marketing are a close heartfelt passion. He enjoys blogging and making money online.
Living a good life is certainly not living a problem free life, but rather living a life with fewer problems. The way to have fewer problems in your life is not by avoiding them, but by fighting and conquering them.
Spending time and energy to avoid difficulties and problems in life is pretty useless, because you will meet them again. Just face them and kill them.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- More Like A TIME TRAVEL Experience | 'Alewa' And 'Poki' To Be Served At Tomorrow's 'Back in The Day' MEGA Concert!
- New Music Video: 'Womp3' By 5Five
- John Dumelo Says He Gets LONELY & The Only Thing Missing Is A MRS
- It Can’t Get Any Better Than This | ‘Sparrow Productions’ Launches The ‘4 BIG THINGS’- A New MOVIE, New LOGO, Adams Apples Season 2 DVD, Sparrow Station & A Short Film…
- New Music: 'Awoso' By Daddy Lumba
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening