All the ‘Sexy, Sassy, Wahala’ will come to a joyful or disastrous end on Friday when Adams Apples’ Chapter 10 (final chapter) will be premiered…What do you think will happen to the Adams family?
In Chapter 10 (New Beginnings), ‘the chaos begins immediately after touch down. The no-nonsense Jennifer Adams is back. With the help of Linda and a long list of qualities of her ideal man, she vainly tries her hand at the dating game.
In his bid to pursue love, Albertseeks a divorce from an earlier marriage whiles Ivytries a new approach to rebuilding her relationship with Gerald.
Baabafights tooth and nail to win her husband back, but Chris makes it clear he couldn’t care less. An unbelievable discovery makes everyone wonder – was there a third man in Baaba’s life?
A sizzling new addition to Barns & McCarbykills any chanceKukuacould ever have with Denu.Kukua’s depression drives the family to the breathtaking Lou Moon, where they support each other to face the single life.
The odds may be against everyone, but perhaps the end will really justify the means’.
Courtesy Sparrow Productions, GhanaCelebrities.Com in April last year gave out 5 tickets to readers to watch Adams Apple Chapter One and also to be part of “Sexy, Sassy Wahala” during the grand premiere of ‘Adams Apple’ at the National Theatre, Accra.
We also dashed out to readers some goodies from Adams Apple sponsors. We gave out MTN airtime, GTP Nustlye Clothes and Gandour Cosmetics products in a form of competition.
After a year and successful releases of the other chapters, the Adams Apples’ journey will be coming to an end at the grand premiere of chapter ten on Friday, 25th May, 2012 at the National Theatre, Accra. (4:30pm and 8:30pm).
And we are are giving out 5 tickets to our readers to be part of the final experience (courtesy Sparrow Productions).
This is what you can do to win one of the tickets. Just predict who gets married and to whom in the final chapter (chapter 10).
Send your predictions to us via email to email@example.com . Correct answers will be selected and out of those answers, 5 random correct answers will be chosen. This competition ends on Wednesday, 23rd May, 2012 (12:00 GMT).
Check out the mini documentaries, photos and trailer below…
Adams Apples Chapter 10 Trailer
‘Adams Apples’ is written and directed by Shirley Frimpong Manso and produced by Ken Attoh.
’Adams Apples’ is proudly sponsored by MTN, Gandour Cosmetics, Virgin Atlantic and GTP New Style.
Chapter 10 Grand Premiere
Venue: National Theatre, Accra
Date: Friday, 25th May, 2012
Time: 4:30pm and 8:30pm
For more info visit www.adamsapplesmovie.com .
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Effortlessly Beautiful: Shirley Frimpong Manso Like You’ve Never Been Seen + Photos Of Lydia Laryea
- TopVincent.Com: See Every Moment In Life As A Miracle—A Reason To Smile
- MY EXPERIENCE: Looking For A ‘Free Show’, Cheap Girls & A Dancing Club, Go To The Church
- PHOTOS: Star Actress Jackie Appiah & Others Honoured
- MUST READ: Africa Rising - But Who Benefits?
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- As Usual, Rihanna Kept Fans Waiting For 2 Hours In Birmingham
- PHOTO: Reggie Bush & His Baby
- PHOTOS: Christina Milian On Miss USA 2013 Red Carpet
- And You Wonder Why Chris Brown Keeps Going Back To Her? Karrueche Tran Spotted At Miami
- Serena Williams Flaunts Her Toned Beach Body & Of Course The Famous Backside At Miami
- Kim Kardashian Gives Birth to A Cute Baby Girl!
- Ciara Covers Fader Magazine
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening
- Airbrush Temporary Tattoos- How They Work Best?
- PEPLUM LEGGINS…HOT or NOT?
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines