On Tuesday in Accra during Miss World 2011-Ivian Sarcos’ visit, a Charity Ball/Miss Ghana 2012 Launch was held. In Attendance were several high profile entertainers and politicians.
Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari was there with her sweet supporting mother. Nadia Buari wore a strapless floor length fitted satin dress,looking sexy as usual. With a little of weight loss, her arms were perfect for that strapless dress…For the hair, I have seen the same several times!
Check out the photos below…What do you think?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- The High Price Some Women Have to Pay for Patriarchy: ‘Virg*nity Stones’ in High Demand in Cameroon Despite Obvious Health Implications
- It’s Happening Tonight in London | The Premiere of DOUBLE CROSS Featuring Ama K. Abebrese, John Dumelo, Adjetey Anang, Jasmine Baroudi & Others
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Yvonne Nelson, Sandra Ankobiah, Adjetey Anang, Ama K Abebrese, John Dumelo, Kafui Danku, Eazzy & Nana Ama McBrown
- ‘Family Album’ Featuring Majid Michel, Christabel Ekeh, Kofi Adjorlolo, Kafui Danku, Roselyn Ngissah & Others to Be Premiered on 7th November in Accra | Watch the Trailer
- Kumi Guitar says the Ghana Music Awards Controversy Made Him a Bit Popular