Ghanaian Actor and Africa cinema’s lover boy-John Dumelo made a day stop over in London and we caught up for a chit chat over a Chinese meal at one of the biggest and busiest shopping malls in the world-Stratford Westfield.
During lunch, we talked about the state of endorsement deals for Ghanaian movie stars, the issue of branding, crossing the continent to Hollywood and the relationship between the stars themselves.
Our conversation took another turn when some noisy friends I know from my Law School days joined in. These friends are die hard female fans of John Dumelo and it was a big honour to meet their idol.
As they settled in, the conversation got interesting and deeper. Interesting random questions where thrown at John. His relationship status was questioned and the various allegations of him having been ‘playing’ with the heads and hearts of several women were splashed before him.
As usual, the sweet talking John Dumelo, unmoved by these random but sensitive questions cleverly answered them amidst several jokes.
Since John Dumelo was leaving for Ghana in few hours, I had to end the fun and craze. I thought I had escaped the whole celebrity & fans madness but it got even messier as we made our way towards the car park.
On our way to the second floor escalators, 2 young girls spotted John Dumelo and asked to take a photo with him. Within 2 minutes, it turned into a long ‘friggin’ queue of fans-both young and old.
The queue got longer and longer by the second. There was no way it was going to end without having to hurt some of these people.
I instantly became John’s ‘manager’ and calmly told the desperate photo seeking fans that, John was leaving for Ghana and he has only few hours to catch his flight so if they love him as fans, they have to let him go.
It worked like magic…Though many were disappointed; we managed to escape them all. In fact, I did not know John Dumelo had such a huge UK fan base.
In all, it was a nice catch up with the playboy-John Dumelo…
Check out the Videos & Photos below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- BG: Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Ahead Of 2013 Ghana Movie Awards, Your Favourite Movie Stars Pose With The GMA’s Expensive Statuette
- Wife of Footballer-Samuel Inkoom Shares Intimate Photos On Instagram | Some Say It Is An Attempt To Let The Girls Chasing Her Husband Know-He LOVES Her
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: READ President Obama's Touching Speech
- FOKN Bois Returns With Coz Ov Moni Part 2 | Watch The Trailer Below + The Whole Of Part 1
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know