TopVincent.Com: Lunch With Actor John Dumelo In London + Photos & Video Chit Chat About Some Difficult Issues In His Life

John Dumelo Dared Me To Put This Photo On Here...LOL

John Dumelo Dared Me To Put This Photo On Here...LOL

Ghanaian Actor and Africa cinema’s lover boy-John Dumelo made a day stop over in London and we caught up for a chit chat over a Chinese meal at one of the biggest and busiest shopping malls in the world-Stratford Westfield.

During lunch, we talked about the state of endorsement deals for Ghanaian movie stars, the issue of branding, crossing the continent to Hollywood and the relationship between the stars themselves.

Our conversation took another turn when some noisy friends I know from my Law School days joined in. These friends are die hard female fans of John Dumelo and it was a big honour to meet their idol.

As they settled in, the conversation got interesting and deeper. Interesting random questions where thrown at John. His relationship status was questioned and the various allegations of him having been ‘playing’ with the heads and hearts of several women were splashed before him.

As usual, the sweet talking John Dumelo, unmoved by these random but sensitive questions cleverly answered them amidst several jokes.

Since John Dumelo was leaving for Ghana in few hours, I had to end the fun and craze. I thought I had escaped the whole celebrity & fans madness but it got even messier as we made our way towards the car park.

On our way to the second floor escalators, 2 young girls spotted John Dumelo and asked to take a photo with him. Within 2 minutes, it turned into a long ‘friggin’ queue of fans-both young and old.

The queue got longer and longer by the second. There was no way it was going to end without having to hurt some of these people.

I instantly became John’s ‘manager’ and calmly told the desperate photo seeking fans that,  John was leaving for Ghana and he has only few hours to catch his flight so if they love him as fans, they have to let him go.

It worked like magic…Though many were disappointed; we managed to escape them all. In fact, I did not know John Dumelo had such a huge UK fan base.

In all, it was a nice catch up with the playboy-John Dumelo…

Check out the Videos & Photos below

Click Here To See More Photos

Chantel says:

I’m soo jealous, wish I could have met him, and I live sooooooooooo close to where he was, westfield :'( My favourite Ghanaian actor 🙁

ato says:

Chris be care not to get bloated ,the lunch is now in chain ,from Ama to Dumas to David and now John, anyway you are doing a great job.

I will hit the gym to burn them off or do some heavy lifting…LOL. I will take your advice into consideration!

Akata says:

Thank God I finally saw Chris… I used to picture him differently anyway fantastic job on this blog, I love it.

Oh yeah, I guess you thought I was some abusive non-fun dude hiding behind a computer huh? LOL. Glad you like it!

27calibre (O-o) says:

chris keep on doing the good work ..and take care

but i have one question did you fill ok with the food you ate ????
as my naija bros go say was you belly full???

Ask again, the food was not enough and we ended up drinking more cans of coke to fill the empty space the food left. 🙂

adwoa london says:

great interview! John no matter all the false stuff  they say about you, you are still Africas best! we love you and your movies.

revo-Lucian says:

Sorry Chris I don’t think neither Jhon nor urself should be eating chinese. You both look a little too thick around the waistline .Should opt for some sushi.

I recommended sushi but John said he was too hungry and sushi won’t do as any filling so we needed something thick…LOL

Amoah says:

lol…. John in the hot seat. Chris I enjoyed the vid’s. You guys are so lucky all them local stars passing by your town!! Nice 🙂 a

@Amoah, Oh glad you enjoyed it Honey…Yeah is good they all stop by…I guess those re the little benefits I can get as a celebrity blogger….I do a lot of both bad and good publicity for them so it is hang out time for me too LOL.

queenie says:

Chris is really hot damn!! lol

@queenie, Oh yeah…Thanks!…More running and this gyming this summer to look even hotter then LOL

naa asheley says:

Chris, I like this… It’s very interesting to see interviews like this on here..

@naa asheley, glad you like it. I will try and do more of those this summer as I have a bit of free time on my hands

naa asheley says:

@Posted By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri, good.. I’ll be waiting o lol.

miyagi says:

JD slicker than slick seems lke you both had some good time in westfield stratford love that shopping mall

@miyagi,Yea it was a good time. Stratford has really transformed . In 2003 when I used to live there, it was moving towards becoming a bit ghetto

@Posted By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri,That’s so true  I couldn’t even believe it when I saw it

dericka says:

eiii chris u exaggerate too much, ididnt see any queue oooooo

@dericka, I will put another video of the queue plus photos probably today and you will be shocked…

@Posted By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri,You really don’t have to prove nothing to her your doing a marvellous job already keep up the good job thumps up

TAKE THEM DOWN says:

@Posted By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri, Chris WHY ARE YOU SO SHORT ???

You think I am short? I don’t think so though. I guess the question you should have asked was; why is John Dumelo so gigantic?

GoldenGurl says:

@dericka, is true  I saw the queue myself….crazy! John seems cool though but all eyes on Chris 😉 i was in the queue for his foto rather lol 😉