I am confused as to whether this is Nicki Minaj inspired or a combination of Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj. For some years now, hot colours like ORANGE and PINK have become popular among various celebrity entertainers notably the above mentioned two.
From hair to heels, celebrities do not have colours they avoid any more. The very HOT colours which were once forbidden at high profile events have been fully embraced, all championed by the likes of Lady Gaga, Pink and Nicki Minaj.
The original Afia Schwarzenegger real name Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa must really be the God daughter of Anorld Schwarzenegger…LOL. She is so much in love with the current trend of Hot colours in the new found homeland of her father-America.
Afia Schwarzenegger appeared at the recently held Miss World Charity Ball/Miss Ghana 2012 Launch in Accra looking like Nicki Minaj without the back side and boobs.
Rocking a two-toned hair style 0f Orange & Bronze and an orange & black fitted mini dress, she got on the dance floor to join the Azonto madness…
What do you think of her appearance? Check out the photos below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Update on Castro & Janet Bandu’s Disappearance: Janet Bandu’s Father Says Asamoah Gyan and Castro’s Family Have Not Still Come to See Him
- Foreign Acts Missing in 2014: Is It That Event Organizers Did Not Have Enough Money to Hire Them Or Our Artists Proved We Don’t Need Foreign Acts in Ghana?
- BREAKING NEWS: Kwaw Kese’s Case Adjourned to Tomorrow – 23rd Dec, 2014 Because He Is Seriously Sick
- VIDEO: Angry TV 3’s Nana Aba Anamoah Spits On Viasat 1
- More Findings On Fennec Okyere’s Murder But Ghana Police Is Not Ready to Speak Out – What Could They Not Be Telling Us?