Nominated for possible eviction next Sunday, Ghanaian housemates in the Downville house, Mildred and her boyfriend Keitta have complained bitterly or gossiped to Big Brother about what they call ‘unfair treatment’ being meted out to Esperanca by her pair in the house Seydou.
The Angolan housemates coming into the game as pairs, housemates are expected do to things in pairs but Seydou appears to have left Esperanca and doing his own things in the house.
The Ghanaian housemates are obviously not happy with the development. It appears they want to use themselves as example for the other housemates.
Sharing your opinion about others is fine but I think they should concentrate on themselves and leave those two alone – after all each person for himself, God for us all.
Do you think they should be complaining about other housemates or concentrate on themselves?
Watch the video below:
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- VIDEO: Tanzania Big Brother Housemate-Laveda TOUCHES Herself infront of Housemates & the Whole Africa
- ‘If You Got the Opportunity to Be On BBA You Might Get N*ked Yourself’-DKB Tells Ghanaians
- BIG BROTHER HOTSHOTS: Africa Sends Three More Ladies Home
- Big Brother Hotshots Shower Hour Update: Sheilah From Botswana Shows ALL Her Goods to All of Africa
- BIG BROTHER HOTSHOTS: Resa & Mira Evicted