For headlining last weekend’s Stand UP GH concert, American singer Keri Hilson is said to have gone home with a whopping $70,000. Second headliner Bow Wow is believed to have parted with $45,000 to $50,000 according to GhanaCelebrities.Com sources.
Some of the local artistes were paid GHC 5000 ($2,500)-very less as usual.
Those of you who were at the Dome of the International Conference Centre and were full of smiles as Keri Hilson did the ever popular azonto dance should know that, it was worth $70,000.
No wonder she screamed “Ghana I had to do it for you”.
Watch Keri Hilson’s azonto dance
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Brooklyn Beckham Ditches Football For Hollywood
- Rapper Travis Scott Arrested After Asking Fans To Storm His Lollapalooza Set
- The Best Juju In Acting Is to Learn--Actor Bernard Nyarko
- Philip Addison Heavily Loses NPP Primary
- Chris Brown Gushes About Rihanna In New Interview; Says He Has Nothing But Love And Respect For Her