For headlining last weekend’s Stand UP GH concert, American singer Keri Hilson is said to have gone home with a whopping $70,000. Second headliner Bow Wow is believed to have parted with $45,000 to $50,000 according to GhanaCelebrities.Com sources.
Some of the local artistes were paid GHC 5000 ($2,500)-very less as usual.
Those of you who were at the Dome of the International Conference Centre and were full of smiles as Keri Hilson did the ever popular azonto dance should know that, it was worth $70,000.
No wonder she screamed “Ghana I had to do it for you”.
Watch Keri Hilson’s azonto dance
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- VIDEO: T.B. Joshua Predicted Xenophobic Attacks in South Africa
- Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: One Ghanaian Called Emmanuel Kwesi Quaison Dead
- YFM Presenter-Ms Ada Who Was Reportedly Gang-Raped is A LIAR | The Whole Thing Was Staged
- Abducted YFm Presenter Out Of Sedation: Police Say She’s Been Kidnapped Five Times Previously
- 2 Year Old Boy Dies After His Mum Administers Him A DDT Laced Enema