For headlining last weekend’s Stand UP GH concert, American singer Keri Hilson is said to have gone home with a whopping $70,000. Second headliner Bow Wow is believed to have parted with $45,000 to $50,000 according to GhanaCelebrities.Com sources.
Some of the local artistes were paid GHC 5000 ($2,500)-very less as usual.
Those of you who were at the Dome of the International Conference Centre and were full of smiles as Keri Hilson did the ever popular azonto dance should know that, it was worth $70,000.
No wonder she screamed “Ghana I had to do it for you”.
Watch Keri Hilson’s azonto dance
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Massive Rush for Invitations for Tigo Music Unplugged
- Apple CEO- Tim Cook Publicly Confirms He is GAY | Says ‘I'm Proud to Be Gay’
- Sexist English FA Chief Who Said Women's Place is in The Kitchen, Not on the Pitch is SUSPENDED Yet Bishop Duncan Williams is Being Defended for the Same Bigotry By Women
- Senegalese Born American Kids Beaten and Called ‘Ebola’ in School in New York
- Bow Down to Yeezus: Kanye West Refused A Las Vegas Contract Worth $4.5m for Nine Days Work