In the wake of developments at the Stand UP GH concert held at the Dome of the Accra international Conference centre last Saturday 26th May 2012, many entertainment critics, writers, bloggers and media analysts have sought to vilify me for been unruly towards the organizers and event managers.
[Read Also: Watch Keri Hilson’s $70,000 Azonto Dance]
It will be recalled that on the morning after the event I did post a simplified explanation of what in my opinion had let to my inability to perform at the concert referred to on the various social platforms where I communicate constantly with my teeming fans.
Subsequently I have granted interviews to some media houses and online agencies in a bid to relay my side of the story. My claims of my dancers been robbed off me have been debunked by spokespersons of the organizers.
In as much as I agree that a good name is better than riches and would want to do all that is within my power to clear my name of any unpleasantness, I also do not want to dabble in a war of words.
Primarily, I would want to preserve my relationship with the organizers Imajin Advertising and to use this opportunity to apologize to my many fans whose screams and chants in the auditorium sent me on my knees in tears in the dressing room.
[Read Also: I Am Not A Porn Star To Sing A Profane Song – Mzbel]
I looked forward to putting up an undoubtedly ‘saucy’ show and to connect with and entertain my fans who have stood with me all through this period.
Mzbel is in no way unruly or ‘uncontainable’ as aspects of the media have sought to claim. As a matter of fact, Nana Ekua Amoah has a high sense of humour, is easily approachable, and very friendly.
To my fans, I promise you nothing but the best of me, my talent and my music. As you move your feet to my new single ‘She Saw Me’, know that the best is yet to come.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ministry of Finance Did Not Budget For Creative Arts Industry in Its 2014 Budget? – Ministry Of Tourism’s Budget Allocation in Limbo!
- ‘The Gods Require Us to Defecate on Our Beaches’ Anomabo Residents
- Scots Vote NO to Stay in the United Kingdom | No Has 2,001,926 Votes & Yes Has 1,617,989 According to Results from 32 Councils
- 3 Year Old Kindergarten Pupil in Ghana Wants to Be an Armed Robber in Future So He Can Be Rich
- Castro’s Family Attacks Spiritualist in His House and Demands Castro Within Seven (7) Days + Spiritualists Says Castro is NOT Dead