The Ghana Bwouy after his historic nomination at the 2011 BET Awards promised fans collaborations with a few American acts including a YMCMB act and more on his next album. Well the time is now as his album ’The Revelation’ is set to be released in September this year.
D-Black has taken it a step further with collaborations with not only YMCMB’s Gudda Gudda but with Rick Ross’ Maybach Music’s Wale, Sheek Louch of the LOX & D Block, DJ Webstar, Rell formely signed to Jay Z’s Rocafella Records and Salah Edin from Morocco on two singles ‘Joy & Pain’ and ‘Drop Dat’.
‘Joy & Pain’ produced by Billboard Chart topping producer Coptic & Oshea Hunter, sees D-Black featuring the U.S.A’s Sheek Louch, Rell & Moroccan rapper Salah Edin. Recorded in Manhattan, New York a couple months ago, this record is a grimy Hip Hop cut that true hip hop fans will appreciate.
‘Drop Dat’ is a straight up club banger joint orchestrated by the Harlem born Dj Webstar that has D-Black , Wale, Gudda Gudda and Webstar trading verses on there. The record appears on D-Black’s ‘The Revelation’ Album in September and will be available for online download on the 25th of July this year.
D-Black’s upcoming album ‘The Revelation’ will be his second album since his first release in 2010. The Album will feature 19 songs with appearances from Nigeria’s Ice Prince, Waje & Mo Cheddah as well as South Africa’s L-Tido, DRC Congo’s Fally Ipupa, Ghana’s Sarkodie, E.L , Kwaw Kese, Joey B, Efya, Raquel and a few more surprises.
The ‘VERA’ hit maker is definitely taking GH Rap to the top!! We salute!!
Follow them on twitter:
Gudda Gudda: @guddagudda
Sallah Edin: @sallahedin
Pre Oder the Revelation Album by D-Black from August 1st here: www.dblackgh.com
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- BIG BROTHER AFRICA SEASON 8: The Chase-Seven Up Including Ghana’s Elikem
- OBS: A Ghanaian Nurse & Another Charged With 19 Counts Of Ill Treatment Of A Person Who Lacks Capacity In UK For Sleeping On Duty
- WEEKLY DISCUSSION: What Matters To You? Brand Names Or How You Look In An Outfit?
- POLITRICKS OF THE DAY: Rawlings Asks-Why Was Amidu Abandoned To Fight A Lonely Battle?
- Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother | This Is What Happens When Ghanaian Fathers Are Irresponsible---A Clear Insult To Her Father
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- As Usual, Rihanna Kept Fans Waiting For 2 Hours In Birmingham
- PHOTO: Reggie Bush & His Baby
- PHOTOS: Christina Milian On Miss USA 2013 Red Carpet
- And You Wonder Why Chris Brown Keeps Going Back To Her? Karrueche Tran Spotted At Miami
- Serena Williams Flaunts Her Toned Beach Body & Of Course The Famous Backside At Miami
- Kim Kardashian Gives Birth to A Cute Baby Girl!
- Ciara Covers Fader Magazine
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening
- Airbrush Temporary Tattoos- How They Work Best?
- PEPLUM LEGGINS…HOT or NOT?
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines