Keitta and Mildred seemed to be more in love than ever during their Diary Session.
This is a far cry from just a week ago when the relationship seemed to have hit a speed bump. As soon as the pair sat down on the colourful Diary Room couch, Keitta threw a protective arm over his lady and lovingly looked into her eyes.
This prompted Big Brother to ask why the two were smiling like the proverbial cat that got the cream.
Mildred revealed how awesome their relationship has been this past week. “We have definitely found a nice balance and have managed to make time in the midst of all the drama in Downville. Our relationship is thriving and we put that down to great communication,” she said.
Keitta told Big Brother that he and Mildred will ignore their fellow Housemates and have ‘special time’ in the jacuzzi. Mildred and Keitta are nominated for possible eviction this Sunday, alongside Tswana sisters Eve and Edith.
To vote for Keitta and Mildred, please click here.
Angola’s Seydou and Esperanca are finally leaving StarGame for good.
After dilly-dallying for weeks, the Angolan duo eventually agreed to disagree and left the show. Though Seydou was not keen on leaving, Esperanca was adamant that she wanted to leave as soon as possible.
“I feel sorry for my partner and I wish things would be different. I’m stressed out, depressed and I am not going to put my health in danger,” Esperanca explained.
An evidently furious Seydou expressed how unfair Esperanca is and threatened that “It will be chaos out there,” as he walked out of the Diary Room. His recently acquired love interest, Talia was inconsolable as Seydou said his goodbyes. She too couldn’t stop cursing at Esperanca.
This is the second couple to voluntarily exit StarGame after the Nigerian duo of Chris and Ola who had to leave due to Ola’s health condition.This means that 12 Housemates have left Downville in three weeks with only two, Zainab and Maneta, upgraded to Upville.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Michael Adebolajo, The British-Muslim Convert Of Nigerian Origin Who Attempted To Behead And Disembowel A Young Soldier Was Inspired By Cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed
- Videos: Watch Yvonne Nelson’s Top 10 Music Videos
- Court Orders Confidence Haugen To Stop Using ‘STOLEN’ Logo
- OMG: Cannes Film Festival Falls For The Fake Psy Of Gangnam Syyle Fame
- PHOTOS From Miss Ghana 2012 1st Runner-Up Nadia Ntanu’s India Visit
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- I Never Said Jay-Z Was A ‘Tranny Chaser’ Says Foxy Brown
- New Music: ‘I’m Out ‘ By Ciara ft. Nicki Minaj
- PHOTOS: Nicki Minaj Spotted In NY Looking Miserable
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?