On 23rd May 2012, model, philanthropist and aspiring actress, Menaye Donkor attended Cannes Film Festivals 2012 as a guest of Chopard along with Georgette Eto’o, wife of Samuel Eto’o and Mrs. Kharja. Menaye attended the premiere of the star-studded blockbuster ‘On the Road’, starring Kristen Stewart, Amy Adams, Kirsten Dunst, Sam Riley and Garrett Hedlund.
Now back in Ghana to work on other business ventures and projects as well as support her husband Sulley Muntari as he prepares to captain the Black Stars in their World Cup Qualifying game against Lesotho today (1st June), Menaye reflected on the experience and said: “Attending the Cannes Film Festival 2012 was an amazing experience and am so glad I had the opportunity to be part of such a prestigious event and meet so many talented, business-minded individuals in the film industry. It is an industry I truly respect and one that I aspire to be part of in the future.”
To the film premiere, Menaye Donkor wore a £5,000 full length one of a kind “On going season 2012” Ice Blue gown by Dennis Basso and paired it with Jimmy Choo shoes and a Givenchy clutch, along with a pair of Chopard earrings valued at €55,000.
Later on into the evening at the L’Oreal Chopard after party Menaye was seen in a hand crafted £10,000 Dennis Basso Spring/Summer black with beige under layer number paired with Swarovski Sergio Rossi shoes and Chopard earrings valued at over €100,000.
The L’Oreal Chopard party was attended by the likes of Nicole Murphy (former wife of Eddie Murphy), Oscar Generale (the king of product placement and branding in Hollywood), famous shoe designer Giuseppe Zanotti, President of Chopard Caroline Gruosi-Scheufele and acclaimed actress Milla Jovovich.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Afia Schwarzenegger Exposes Delay | Says She's A Wh*re Who Sleeps With Sakawa Boys & MORE
- Can We Recognise This Man For The Charlatan That He is? |This Tasteless Claiming of Credit for Disasters By T.B Joshua Has Got to Stop
- Why Are You Throwing Away Money Online? | It's Time to Put the Money in Your Pocket
- Chris Attoh Says 'I Was Lucky to Find Myself A Hot, Beautiful Nigerian Woman'
- South Africa’s Xenophobia: Former White President Of South Africa P.W. Botha’s Controversial Speech Vindicated- He Said ‘The Fact That, Blacks Look Like Human Beings And Act Like Human Beings Do Not Necessarily Make Them Sensible Human Beings. Give Them Guns And They Will Kill Each Other’