On 23rd May 2012, model, philanthropist and aspiring actress, Menaye Donkor attended Cannes Film Festivals 2012 as a guest of Chopard along with Georgette Eto’o, wife of Samuel Eto’o and Mrs. Kharja. Menaye attended the premiere of the star-studded blockbuster ‘On the Road’, starring Kristen Stewart, Amy Adams, Kirsten Dunst, Sam Riley and Garrett Hedlund.
Now back in Ghana to work on other business ventures and projects as well as support her husband Sulley Muntari as he prepares to captain the Black Stars in their World Cup Qualifying game against Lesotho today (1st June), Menaye reflected on the experience and said: “Attending the Cannes Film Festival 2012 was an amazing experience and am so glad I had the opportunity to be part of such a prestigious event and meet so many talented, business-minded individuals in the film industry. It is an industry I truly respect and one that I aspire to be part of in the future.”
To the film premiere, Menaye Donkor wore a £5,000 full length one of a kind “On going season 2012” Ice Blue gown by Dennis Basso and paired it with Jimmy Choo shoes and a Givenchy clutch, along with a pair of Chopard earrings valued at €55,000.
Later on into the evening at the L’Oreal Chopard after party Menaye was seen in a hand crafted £10,000 Dennis Basso Spring/Summer black with beige under layer number paired with Swarovski Sergio Rossi shoes and Chopard earrings valued at over €100,000.
The L’Oreal Chopard party was attended by the likes of Nicole Murphy (former wife of Eddie Murphy), Oscar Generale (the king of product placement and branding in Hollywood), famous shoe designer Giuseppe Zanotti, President of Chopard Caroline Gruosi-Scheufele and acclaimed actress Milla Jovovich.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- The High Price Some Women Have to Pay for Patriarchy: ‘Virg*nity Stones’ in High Demand in Cameroon Despite Obvious Health Implications
- It’s Happening Tonight in London | The Premiere of DOUBLE CROSS Featuring Ama K. Abebrese, John Dumelo, Adjetey Anang, Jasmine Baroudi & Others
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Yvonne Nelson, Sandra Ankobiah, Adjetey Anang, Ama K Abebrese, John Dumelo, Kafui Danku, Eazzy & Nana Ama McBrown
- ‘Family Album’ Featuring Majid Michel, Christabel Ekeh, Kofi Adjorlolo, Kafui Danku, Roselyn Ngissah & Others to Be Premiered on 7th November in Accra | Watch the Trailer
- Kumi Guitar says the Ghana Music Awards Controversy Made Him a Bit Popular