On 23rd May 2012, model, philanthropist and aspiring actress, Menaye Donkor attended Cannes Film Festivals 2012 as a guest of Chopard along with Georgette Eto’o, wife of Samuel Eto’o and Mrs. Kharja. Menaye attended the premiere of the star-studded blockbuster ‘On the Road’, starring Kristen Stewart, Amy Adams, Kirsten Dunst, Sam Riley and Garrett Hedlund.
Now back in Ghana to work on other business ventures and projects as well as support her husband Sulley Muntari as he prepares to captain the Black Stars in their World Cup Qualifying game against Lesotho today (1st June), Menaye reflected on the experience and said: “Attending the Cannes Film Festival 2012 was an amazing experience and am so glad I had the opportunity to be part of such a prestigious event and meet so many talented, business-minded individuals in the film industry. It is an industry I truly respect and one that I aspire to be part of in the future.”
To the film premiere, Menaye Donkor wore a £5,000 full length one of a kind “On going season 2012” Ice Blue gown by Dennis Basso and paired it with Jimmy Choo shoes and a Givenchy clutch, along with a pair of Chopard earrings valued at €55,000.
Later on into the evening at the L’Oreal Chopard after party Menaye was seen in a hand crafted £10,000 Dennis Basso Spring/Summer black with beige under layer number paired with Swarovski Sergio Rossi shoes and Chopard earrings valued at over €100,000.
The L’Oreal Chopard party was attended by the likes of Nicole Murphy (former wife of Eddie Murphy), Oscar Generale (the king of product placement and branding in Hollywood), famous shoe designer Giuseppe Zanotti, President of Chopard Caroline Gruosi-Scheufele and acclaimed actress Milla Jovovich.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- BG: Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- IAmSassyChic.Com: How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- Winnie 'Nomzamo' Mandela: She Who Tried!
- BG: Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Ahead Of 2013 Ghana Movie Awards, Your Favourite Movie Stars Pose With The GMA’s Expensive Statuette
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date