Pretty actress Nadia Buari has proven to be on top in the African movie industry. Her excellent delivery in the new movie “Heroes And Zeroes” which is set to hit Silverbird Cinema, Accra on the 8th of June 2012 is a must watch.
Film critics say this is the first time Nadia gives a classic performance of a lifetime. “Heroes and Zeros” is one of the most anticipated Nollywood movies of today. Judging by the storyline and the number of seasoned actors and actresses featured in this one-of-a-kind Nollywood flick, it is definitely a must watch movie.
“Heroes and Zeros” is the story of destructive pursuance of Tonia (Nadia Buari) by Amos Fele (Bimbo Manuel). Ten years ago, Amos Fele was a wealthy celebrity director in the Nigerian film industry. Now he lives in a ramshackle flat, doing occasional low-paying TV commercials for nameless products. He’s a daily comic relief on the local soccer practice pitch: although he’s already 45 years old, he nurses a new, insane dream of making it into the dollar-soaked world of international soccer! His joyless marriage to Tinuke (Tina Mba) a junior bank worker, is crumbling fast, especially after the death of their only child.
A boost to his sagging spirit comes when a big-budget French-Nigerian film project appoints him as director. Suddenly, the press begins to (re)celebrate him. Top actors and producers begin to call him up. To his wife’s distress, Fele also quickly re-establishes his wane reputation as a first-class womanizer.
Fele’s new rise coincides with that of Dibu Ijele (Gabriel Afolayan) a reporter with Naija Scene, a weekly tabloid. The paper’s new board of directors (led by Olu Jacobs), with its eyes on profit, supports Dibu’s theory that the only way to beat the competition is to scoop and sell dirt about anyone with a famous face or name.
What becomes of Fele and his come back to wealth and fame?
Find out in this suspense filled movie scheduled for showing on 8th of June 2012 at SilverBird Cinema, Accra.
The movie features Bimbo Manuel, a Nigerian A list actor, Nadia Buari, one of Ghana’s best in the industry, Olu Jacobs, Tina Mba, Akin Lewis, Norbert Young, Brigette Cherile, Funsho Adeolu, Gabriel Afolayan, Jude Urhorra and other interesting faces.
Coming from the stable of entertainment powerhouse, KOGA STUDIOS, the movie was written, produced and directed by prolific filmmaker Niji Akanni, one of the best hands Nigeria has ever produced.
Watch the trailer of Heroes & Zeros below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominations Are In...Yvonne Okoro, Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel, Shirley Frimpong-Manso, Ken Attoh & Others Nominated!
- Sonnie Badu DENIES Ever Saying ‘Ghanaian Gospel Musicians Sing Nonsense’ As Reported By A Newspaper But The Editor Says Sonnie Badu Is A LIAR
- 2013 Ghana Movie Awards Launched | Nominees List Out December 14
- Miss Ghana 2013 Giuseppina Baafi Inspires Students Of Her Alma Mater
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: More Money WON’T Do Any Good To Your Relationship | Couple Break Up Because They Can’t Agree On What To Do With Their Over £100 Million Lottery Win
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening