Most people are saddened by the eviction of Mildred ‘Eazzy’ from the on-going Big Brother Stargame but for me, it goes beyond the eviction-‘girlfriend’ has been used and will probably not even notice it.
The ‘Eazzy’ brand has become an easy to use and take advantage of project; championed by the very people the young struggling Ghanaian musician has surrounded herself with.
It will not be contemptuous for me to say, I think most of people around the girl do not have her interest at heart, and the ill advice she received from them to participate in Big Brother for the sole betterment of Keitta says it all.
Let’s take a look at why I am making the above assertion.
First of all, though Eazzy is struggling as a musician which I will wholly put the blame on her former record label (Click Here To Read The Reasons), she has worked hard to attain a decipherable celebrity status in Ghana.
Unlike Keitta, Eazzy has a status and a career, no matter how weak they may be now. Her involvement in any enterprise must therefore be thoroughly considered in line with her career, personal development and gains as a celebrity and an artiste. This I believe was never considered when Eazzy was advised to participate in the Big Brother Stargame.
I have heard people passionately argue that, the Big Brother platform is a huge one and therefore, her participation will help her as an artiste. How will a huge platform merely help an already established artiste if she is not well prepared for it? In fact, stepping on such huge platforms unprepared rather destroys all that the person has toiled for.
Before the commencement of the Big Brother Star game, I stated that, “even though Big Brother Africa is a huge platform which one can use to sell a brand or a product to millions of Africans, many have gone on there and have not been able to sell anything”.
“The platform is big but you must have a perfectly packaged brand or product to sell before you step on it”. What will Eazzy be selling…I asked?
I advised that “she must focus on her career, build a strong brand and make songs that can cut across, and then she can proceed to seek such platforms to market these things”.
I continued that, ‘until there is something to sell, it is useless to go there. Ras Wayo, Confidence Haugen and others have been on there. What did the publicity bring them? It all died with the end of the show. This is because they did not have anything well prepared or branded to sell. I am discounting the probability of her winning the money because it is highly infinitesimal”.
Eazzy went there as a star and a winner in her own chosen field-music. She is coming home as a ‘black hole’, a loser, a disrespectful individual, a bad game player and a cheap brand. Which person with her interest at heart would have reasonable advise her to undertake this unprepared and revolting journey?
Eazzy’s participation in the Big Brother Stargame has and will do more harm than good to her brand.
She has been used as a mere rubber stamp to secure for Keitta a shine and spark up a career he so desperately wants. All these were cunningly plotted without Eazzy’s interests and career scrupulously considered.
What next is left for Eazzy? Is she coming back to promote her single that she abandoned few days after release to go and make a joke out of herself on Big Brother by cheaply letting go her stardom, shine and years of career development?
Indeed, one man’s misfortune is another’s fortune. But it becomes malicious when it is premeditated, well mapped and planned within your own camp to sabotage your struggling career, steal your shine and make you look stupid for the sole betterment of another person.
When will Eazzy realize that the people around her merely used her? Maybe she has already gotten it and she is crying within…Or maybe she will not even notice it!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Who Is My Celebrity DAD?
- Foreigners Are Stealing Ghana’s Folkloric Arts ‘Free of Charge’
- John Dumelo Is Still Talking & This Time, He Says He Wants To Be The President Of Ghana
- Sparrow Station Is LIVE | Watch ‘Big For Nothing’, Peep, Adams Apples Season 2 & All The Sparrow Movies On There NOW!
- New Music Video: 'Come Closer' By Fuse ODG Feat. Wande Coal
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Oprah Winfrey Says She Has No Regrets About Not Having Kids
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date