Liberian and budding actress, Lovely became the first casualty in the I’m In Love With Bomaye reality show.
She was evicted last Sunday during a live studio show. She was nominated to face eviction alongside Gifty, Becky and Favour by the King – Alex.
But she was unlucky as she obtained the fewer votes from viewers. Before announcing Lovely as the first evictee, the King presented each of the lucky three with beads and asked them “are you going to continue the competition for my love?” before kissing them.
Speaking to the host, Lovely said as an actress she will go back to acting and hopes to be busy on set.
Who gets evicted next week?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Nollywood Actress-Stephanie Okereke’s Cousin Arrested For Raping A University Student: He Says It’s Must Have Been The Devil That Made Him Do It
- Ghanaian Lady Who Tried to Smuggle 12 Kilos of Cocaine into London Has Been on Wanted List Since 2009 in Ghana & Yet She Was Everywhere in Ghana Without Any Arrest?
- Austrian Newspaper Says The Ghanaian Lady Arrested At Heathrow With Cocaine Worth Over 5 Million Dollars Must Be STUPID | And We Agree…
- Starr 103.5 FM Wins An Award Just 4-Months into Business
- Comedy of Errors: Man Attempts to Sell Stolen Goods Back to Its OWNER, Gets Arrested