Liberian and budding actress, Lovely became the first casualty in the I’m In Love With Bomaye reality show.
She was evicted last Sunday during a live studio show. She was nominated to face eviction alongside Gifty, Becky and Favour by the King – Alex.
But she was unlucky as she obtained the fewer votes from viewers. Before announcing Lovely as the first evictee, the King presented each of the lucky three with beads and asked them “are you going to continue the competition for my love?” before kissing them.
Speaking to the host, Lovely said as an actress she will go back to acting and hopes to be busy on set.
Who gets evicted next week?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- POETIC JUSTICE: Boy Who Recorded & Leaked His Banging Encounter with a Girl without Her Knowledge, Forced To Marry Her in Ghana
- Players in Ghana’s Movie Industry Are NOT Business Minded | They’ve Watched On Unconcerned For a Bank to Take Over Accra’s Only Biggest Surviving Cinema
- Classification Board Approves ‘Castro Amanehunu’ Movie – Actors In It Are Named: Castro, Janet, Asamoah Gyan & So Film Producers Association Says ‘We Won’t Allow It to Be Released’
- T.B Joshua Says Ebola Virus’ is From the Pit of Hell
- Let’s Stop Complaining About the Youth Having No Moral Fibre | Ghana Has No Moral Fibre!