Liberian and budding actress, Lovely became the first casualty in the I’m In Love With Bomaye reality show.
She was evicted last Sunday during a live studio show. She was nominated to face eviction alongside Gifty, Becky and Favour by the King – Alex.
But she was unlucky as she obtained the fewer votes from viewers. Before announcing Lovely as the first evictee, the King presented each of the lucky three with beads and asked them “are you going to continue the competition for my love?” before kissing them.
Speaking to the host, Lovely said as an actress she will go back to acting and hopes to be busy on set.
Who gets evicted next week?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Poor C.K. Mann Is Dying Slowly | And He Needs Your Help
- Sonnie Badu’s Own Manager Exposes Him | Says ‘Sonnie Released His Wonder God In 2012’
- ABN TV Wins Screen Nation 'Favourite Black Channel' Award
- Majority Of Radio Stations In Accra Scorned MUSIGA’s Directive For Gmw Festival
- FIPAG In Talks With IGP To Help Ghanaian Filmmakers Get Accoutrements For Films