LoungeMultimedia Solutions is the brain behind GhanaCelebrities.Com web design, its Search Engine Optimization, Hosting and Domain Registration is a modern innovative company which specializes in various web and design works.
The company has reliable Severs based in the United Kingdom to provide your website with a fast and steadfast platform. This means unlike most Ghana based web hosting companies with their servers based in Ghana, your website will never experience a down time (offline).
Their web designs are simple and user friendly thereby appealing to a wide range of internet users; an ideal concept for successful internet marketing. This is a company that deviates from the principle “Quality products come at a high cost”. Their affordability is unbelievable in reference to their quality output.
Check out Lounge Multimedia Solutions via http://loungemultimedia.co.uk and contact them for all your web & graphic design needs, domain and hosting packages among others.
Their young dynamic creative abilities and wide clientele base such as AmaKonline. Com, B-Revived.Com, EmployMediation.co.uk, MusicandFoodFestival.Com, AfricanPromo.Com, FritzManagement.Com, ThisisTeddy.Com and others manifest their good work and the very reason why you should contact them for all your design needs.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Boko Haram Release Video in Which They’re Slaughtering Civilians They Deem Infidels
- So I Was RIGHT After All? | Kwaw Kese’s Management & MUSIGA Issue Statement Asking the So Called Celebrities to Stop Their Social Media Comments & End the #FREEKWAWKESE Campaign
- Ugandan Maid in Child Assault Video Receives 4 Years in Jail | Is the Sentence Appropriate?
- Man Attempts Suicide in Volta Region Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him
- Where is Bishop Obinim & the Other Charlatans in Ghana? | The National Secretariat of the Domestic Violence and Victims’ Support Unit Says Reckless Abuse of People On the Increase in Ghana Done in the Name Of Religion