LoungeMultimedia Solutions is the brain behind GhanaCelebrities.Com web design, its Search Engine Optimization, Hosting and Domain Registration is a modern innovative company which specializes in various web and design works.
The company has reliable Severs based in the United Kingdom to provide your website with a fast and steadfast platform. This means unlike most Ghana based web hosting companies with their servers based in Ghana, your website will never experience a down time (offline).
Their web designs are simple and user friendly thereby appealing to a wide range of internet users; an ideal concept for successful internet marketing. This is a company that deviates from the principle “Quality products come at a high cost”. Their affordability is unbelievable in reference to their quality output.
Check out Lounge Multimedia Solutions via http://loungemultimedia.co.uk and contact them for all your web & graphic design needs, domain and hosting packages among others.
Their young dynamic creative abilities and wide clientele base such as AmaKonline. Com, B-Revived.Com, EmployMediation.co.uk, MusicandFoodFestival.Com, AfricanPromo.Com, FritzManagement.Com, ThisisTeddy.Com and others manifest their good work and the very reason why you should contact them for all your design needs.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- POETIC JUSTICE: Boy Who Recorded & Leaked His Banging Encounter with a Girl without Her Knowledge, Forced To Marry Her in Ghana
- Players in Ghana’s Movie Industry Are NOT Business Minded | They’ve Watched On Unconcerned For a Bank to Take Over Accra’s Only Biggest Surviving Cinema
- Classification Board Approves ‘Castro Amanehunu’ Movie – Actors In It Are Named: Castro, Janet, Asamoah Gyan & So Film Producers Association Says ‘We Won’t Allow It to Be Released’
- T.B Joshua Says Ebola Virus’ is From the Pit of Hell
- Let’s Stop Complaining About the Youth Having No Moral Fibre | Ghana Has No Moral Fibre!