When a man and a woman decide to get married, after the wedding vows, the two need to do more to constantly stay in love.
Stacy Amoateng, co-host of Music Music on TV3 on Wednesday showed how much she loves her husband [outside the bedroom] with a surprise birthday party live in the studios of Accra’s newest radio station, Rainbow Radio 87.5 FM located in Adabraka.
The day being his birthday and his off day, Okyeame Quophi had a call from his boss that, the presenter who was supposed to host the show in his absence was indispose, so he had to come to work and sit in for him.
For him, it was a call to duty, so he obliged. Midway through his program ‘Away Bus’, his wife, friends and workers invaded the studio to end the program abruptly.
Who wouldn’t be excited at this pleasant surprise? And Okyeame Quophi wasn’t an exception. For few seconds he appeared lost with a frowned face but simultaneously excited.
The ‘unwelcome’ guests in his studio didn’t care about how he felt concerning their invasion; rather they sang, clapped and made noise in the studio.
The shocker was when he got to know that, some of his colleagues at work including his DJ and other guys that he was in the studio with at the time of the invasion were also fully aware of the surprise package.
Before accepting the cake from his dear wife, the guests forced him to accept it with a kiss – which he gladly succumbed.
The surprise guests were made up of various characters including radio and television personalities. Notably amongst them were movie maker Leila Djansi, Actress Pascaline Edwards and Amanda Jissih of GhOne.
The rest were radio presenter Root I and host of Crazy Time Segment on TV3’s Music Music. Abena of Ghana’s Most Beautiful, DJ Andy Dosty and Gloria Safo of Efiewura fame.
The personalities took turns in congratulating him. They both gave out little testimonies about their relationship with Quophi.
Also, Rainbow workers, one after the other poured out their birthday messages to their colleague. They wished him good health, wealth, long life and a good working relationship.
His family members and some close friends were called to give him various surprise birthday messages on air. He expressed joy particularly to his senior brother Rev Amoateng’s kind words to him. He said that man means a lot to him.
This is the second time Stacy is surprising the husband with a surprise birthday party. Quophi wondered why he is yet to reciprocate it. He also promised to give his wife a ‘gargantuan’ surprise soon.
Midway through the party, MC extraordinaire K.K.D appeared to dish out kind words to the former member of the defunct Hip Life group; Akyeame.
From what I deducted, the couple appeared much in love and the whole surprise thing was another way of renewing their love for each other.
Will Stacy do the hat-trick on his husband or Quophi is going to redeem himself soon? Until then enjoy the pictures.
GhanaCelebrities.Com was part of the surprise guests. We captured these pictures for your enjoyment. Join us to wish Okyeame Quophi a happy belated birthday.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Effortlessly Beautiful: Shirley Frimpong Manso Like You’ve Never Been Seen + Photos Of Lydia Laryea
- TopVincent.Com: See Every Moment In Life As A Miracle—A Reason To Smile
- MY EXPERIENCE: Looking For A ‘Free Show’, Cheap Girls & A Dancing Club, Go To The Church
- PHOTOS: Star Actress Jackie Appiah & Others Honoured
- MUST READ: Africa Rising - But Who Benefits?
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- As Usual, Rihanna Kept Fans Waiting For 2 Hours In Birmingham
- PHOTO: Reggie Bush & His Baby
- PHOTOS: Christina Milian On Miss USA 2013 Red Carpet
- And You Wonder Why Chris Brown Keeps Going Back To Her? Karrueche Tran Spotted At Miami
- Serena Williams Flaunts Her Toned Beach Body & Of Course The Famous Backside At Miami
- Kim Kardashian Gives Birth to A Cute Baby Girl!
- Ciara Covers Fader Magazine
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening
- Airbrush Temporary Tattoos- How They Work Best?
- PEPLUM LEGGINS…HOT or NOT?
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines