When a man and a woman decide to get married, after the wedding vows, the two need to do more to constantly stay in love.
Stacy Amoateng, co-host of Music Music on TV3 on Wednesday showed how much she loves her husband [outside the bedroom] with a surprise birthday party live in the studios of Accra’s newest radio station, Rainbow Radio 87.5 FM located in Adabraka.
The day being his birthday and his off day, Okyeame Quophi had a call from his boss that, the presenter who was supposed to host the show in his absence was indispose, so he had to come to work and sit in for him.
For him, it was a call to duty, so he obliged. Midway through his program ‘Away Bus’, his wife, friends and workers invaded the studio to end the program abruptly.
Who wouldn’t be excited at this pleasant surprise? And Okyeame Quophi wasn’t an exception. For few seconds he appeared lost with a frowned face but simultaneously excited.
The ‘unwelcome’ guests in his studio didn’t care about how he felt concerning their invasion; rather they sang, clapped and made noise in the studio.
The shocker was when he got to know that, some of his colleagues at work including his DJ and other guys that he was in the studio with at the time of the invasion were also fully aware of the surprise package.
Before accepting the cake from his dear wife, the guests forced him to accept it with a kiss – which he gladly succumbed.
The surprise guests were made up of various characters including radio and television personalities. Notably amongst them were movie maker Leila Djansi, Actress Pascaline Edwards and Amanda Jissih of GhOne.
The rest were radio presenter Root I and host of Crazy Time Segment on TV3’s Music Music. Abena of Ghana’s Most Beautiful, DJ Andy Dosty and Gloria Safo of Efiewura fame.
The personalities took turns in congratulating him. They both gave out little testimonies about their relationship with Quophi.
Also, Rainbow workers, one after the other poured out their birthday messages to their colleague. They wished him good health, wealth, long life and a good working relationship.
His family members and some close friends were called to give him various surprise birthday messages on air. He expressed joy particularly to his senior brother Rev Amoateng’s kind words to him. He said that man means a lot to him.
This is the second time Stacy is surprising the husband with a surprise birthday party. Quophi wondered why he is yet to reciprocate it. He also promised to give his wife a ‘gargantuan’ surprise soon.
Midway through the party, MC extraordinaire K.K.D appeared to dish out kind words to the former member of the defunct Hip Life group; Akyeame.
From what I deducted, the couple appeared much in love and the whole surprise thing was another way of renewing their love for each other.
Will Stacy do the hat-trick on his husband or Quophi is going to redeem himself soon? Until then enjoy the pictures.
GhanaCelebrities.Com was part of the surprise guests. We captured these pictures for your enjoyment. Join us to wish Okyeame Quophi a happy belated birthday.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTO OF THE DAY: HAIL Joselyn DUNA
- PHOTOS + A Look At The ‘Back In The Day’ Concert
- Why Apologize When You Never Learn? RTP Awards Organizers Apologise Once Again!
- Nigeria’s Femi Kuti Nominated For A Grammy, Jay Z Tops Nominations + The Full List Of Nominees
- My Thoughts On Nelson Mandela + Had Mandela Been A Ghanaian...
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means