Movie, Music and Media Stars holds the bragging rights ahead of the Stars Soccer Fiesta Reloaded on the 24th June 2012 at the Baba Yara in Kumasi. This stems from the background that they have never been defeated heavily by the margin the Black Stars won against Lesotho in the Stars Soccer Fiesta since its inception in 2007 to date.
The celebrities started their training this Monday at the Aquinas Park Labone were Celebrities like Samini, Amakye Dede Agya Koo, Abeiku Santana and Chris Attoh all showed glimpses of excellent footballing touch.
A road show is scheduled on the eve on the event day (23rd June) from Accra through Koforidua to Bunso Junction to Nkawkaw to Kumasi to trumpet and echo the sensitization campaign on Peaceful, Free and Fair Election as the nation prepares to go to the poll this December.
The new football sensation Christian Atsu is being claimed by the other celebrities ahead of the Stars Soccer Fiesta Reloaded. Christian Atsu has shot into sudden fame after making an impressive performance crown with a goal on his debut for the Black Star against Lesotho on the 1st of June in Kumasi.
The wonder Kid is set to feature again in the Charity game Stars Soccer Fiesta that introduced him into the fray last year when he featured for the Musicians/Actors Team. This is why the other celebrities are claiming him to feature again for them.
Also other Stars such as Emmanuel Adebayor, Stephan Sessegnon and George Oppong Weah will all play for the Celebrities team.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 67th Cannes Film Festival: Nicole Garcia is the Jury President for Caméra d’or Award
- PHOTOS: Shirley Frimpong Manso, Joselyn Dumas, John Dumelo, OC Ukeje, Christabel Ekeh & Others At The Premiere of LOVE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT
- BG: Serena Williams Shows Curves at Miami Beach
- It is Happening Tonight | Premiere of Shirley Frimpong Manso’s New Movie-LOVE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT
- DID YOU KNOW THAT: The Position You Sleep in With Your Partner Shows The Strength Of The Relationship?