Movie, Music and Media Stars holds the bragging rights ahead of the Stars Soccer Fiesta Reloaded on the 24th June 2012 at the Baba Yara in Kumasi. This stems from the background that they have never been defeated heavily by the margin the Black Stars won against Lesotho in the Stars Soccer Fiesta since its inception in 2007 to date.
The celebrities started their training this Monday at the Aquinas Park Labone were Celebrities like Samini, Amakye Dede Agya Koo, Abeiku Santana and Chris Attoh all showed glimpses of excellent footballing touch.
A road show is scheduled on the eve on the event day (23rd June) from Accra through Koforidua to Bunso Junction to Nkawkaw to Kumasi to trumpet and echo the sensitization campaign on Peaceful, Free and Fair Election as the nation prepares to go to the poll this December.
The new football sensation Christian Atsu is being claimed by the other celebrities ahead of the Stars Soccer Fiesta Reloaded. Christian Atsu has shot into sudden fame after making an impressive performance crown with a goal on his debut for the Black Star against Lesotho on the 1st of June in Kumasi.
The wonder Kid is set to feature again in the Charity game Stars Soccer Fiesta that introduced him into the fray last year when he featured for the Musicians/Actors Team. This is why the other celebrities are claiming him to feature again for them.
Also other Stars such as Emmanuel Adebayor, Stephan Sessegnon and George Oppong Weah will all play for the Celebrities team.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Mother Of Gunman Who Tried To Kill The President Says Her Son Is Mentally Ill
- Obama Scolds African Leaders Who Refuse To Step Down When Their Term Of Office Expires: ‘Nobody Should Be President For Life’
- Report: Ezanetor Rawlings To Contest Korle Klottey Seat
- HOT SHOT: Yvonne Nelson Wows in Bra and Ripped Jeans
- Gunman Arrested On Sunday With A Gun In The President’s Church Jailed Ten Years On Tuesday: So We Can Carry Out Such Swift Justice In Ghana?